Pick the score:Alabama vs. Miss. State

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I cannot believe I'm saying this, but Miss. State is undefeated this far into the season. I don't see the trend continuing. Alabama will win pretty comfortably, but I will be a little conservative with the score. I'm going with 34-14.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
This is a home game and lately at home we are a little sluggish. So I see it being a close half around 21-13 then in the second half we come out and shut them out the second half.

We win...38-13.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
i think we see a game and score similar to what we saw against tenn or c. but we hold them to field goals only.

42-9
Agreed. I see nothing on their defensive side of the ball than can stop our offense. And I don't see anything on their offensive side of the ball that we can't stop. I'll give state a little more love and go with 42-12.

This is a strange game not unlike UT. They have very good corners and defense overall. They can score some points on offense. We don't know how good they really are though we have like opponents. I don't think it will matter too much. Could we be peeking ahead to Whoserville, sure, but this team is focused on the task at hand. I see a similar score from past games. Bama all the way!!

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Agreed. I see nothing on their defensive side of the ball than can stop our offense. And I don't see anything on their offensive side of the ball that we can't stop. I'll give state a little more love and go with 42-12.
if they score 12, the hand wringing on the game thread will be epic ;)

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
IMHO, this game is going to be a slug fest. State always plays us tough and this year, with both being undefeated it will be the same. In the end though,

BAMA- 24

MSU- 14

RTR!!!!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Just like I said last week, this could be a very close game. Remember that 6 to 3 defeat way back when we were #1 and MSU beat Bama?

Hopefully, those undefeated Bulldogs bark is worse than their bite!

Again, I'm not going to predict a specific score, but this could be a close one.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
Just like I said last week, this could be a very close game. Remember that 6 to 3 defeat way back when we were #1 and MSU beat Bama?

Hopefully, those undefeated Bulldogs bark is worse than their bite!

Again, I'm not going to predict a specific score, but this could be a close one.
You don't respect Alabama much do you ? You always seem to underplay our talent and team.

13timechamps

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 10, 2011
Ohatchee, Al.
I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would chime in on this.. State didn't look great against Troy and coulda lost, they turned the ball over last week at home. Defensively they match up well against bama, but the tide just imposes its will on everyone and this will be no different in my opinion. Bama at home and big... 44-20

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.