****Official ALABAMA vs Miss State PREGAME Thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Will spend the day battening down the hatches for the anticipated onset of winter in a few weeks, followed by my usual week-end late afternoon nap [unless, of course, Bama is playing in the late aft, in which case I forego the nap...]

Then begins the Saturday evening ritual of chopping veggies for nachos, accompanied by the sipping of a plethora of cold ones.

As others have mentioned in this thread, will have to pace myself with the sipping, given the late start - which is 8:30 local time...

Have a great day, everyone, and Rolllllllllllll Tide!!!!!!

Last edited:

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Good morning Tide fans!!!!!! Ya'll sure do make it easier to make it to game time!!!! we're gonna whip some bulldog butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RTR:cool2:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Morning and roll tide everyone. I will be at a trade show in Anaheim all day then an early dinner with one of our suppliers so hopefully I can catch the second half of the game (or maybe we have dinner at a sports bar ;) ). One of our meetings yesterday was with huskie fans and they say we have a good one in nussmeier (sp)

Y'all have a good day

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
Roll Tide from Charlotte! Spending some quality with my dad, then helping my daughter get settled in her new apartment. Will be ready for the game tonight. Trying to decide what to fix for dinner.

bilbo

Pro Sports Moderator
Oct 13, 1999
Gulf Shores, AL
Morning Tidefans! Already gave a computer class and made $40. Gotta work at 5 but will check back in after I get home. Roll Tide from windy, cold (for us) Gulf Shores, AL!

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Headed to a 10U baseball tournament in Dothan today and will return home in time for a nice pregame on the back deck! Ready to shut the MS State folks up and watch the TIDE ROLL!! Have a great day Bama fans!!

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Morning Tidefans! Already gave a computer class and made $40. Gotta work at 5 but will check back in after I get home. Roll Tide from windy, cold (for us) Gulf Shores, AL!
Fam just got back from down your way last weekend. Wx was perfect, 80 daytime, mid-upper 50's at night.. Had a good week.

RTR

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Checking in from North MS about 55 miles northeast of Starkville...tired of all the State fans and their chatter (most here think they have no chance) and defintely do not want to hear any cowbells after tonight. Have a wedding to officiate at 4pm and should be done with all things by 6 or so to get home for the game. Why do people have this kind of stuff during football season? Guess these folks do not take their football as seriously as we take ours...

RTR!

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
Greetings from South MS! Sadly, this will be my first all-football Saturday this Fall. I may not get off this couch today except for more chips, more beverages, & the chili mrs. exiled has prepp'd--which is perfect for a cool overcast saturday. Oh, and pit stops too. ;) Regrettably, mrs. exiled has to work through ~ the first half; she has asked that I text her updates; she's a good woman! :biggrin2:

I, too, am weary of the yapping. Hoping for a heaping helping of reality to be served up today to the Dawgs. (To be fair, my boss & a good friend @ wk are MSU alums...and neither gives them much of a chance tonight.)

Here's my final word. Everybody now: "Rooooooooooooooooll! Tide! Roll!" (Is it kickoff time yet?)

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Drove around town looking for Bullpups. None spotted. Perimeter secure. 'Who's' are a different story, but that's for next week.

Roll Tide from Lake Chuckles, Loosyanner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.