Question: Does JOX air Bama games?

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
I won't be in front of a TV tonight unfortunately so I need to find somewhere I can listen to game on my Android. None of the local air stations in Dothan have an app. I knew JOX had an app but I don't know if they air the game. Can some confirm/deny or recommend something else?

Thx!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

BamaDude06

1st Team
Sep 15, 2006
They only air the games on the actual station. They do not air them online/on their app. I'm guessing they aren't allowed by the University to air the game on those platforms since UA has their own online streaming service.

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
They only air the games on the actual station. They do not air them online/on their app. I'm guessing they aren't allowed by the University to air the game on those platforms since UA has their own online streaming service.
Oh OK. So where can I find info on that?

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I won't be in front of a TV tonight unfortunately so I need to find somewhere I can listen to game on my Android. None of the local air stations in Dothan have an app. I knew JOX had an app but I don't know if they air the game. Can some confirm/deny or recommend something else?

Thx!

Down load tune in radio app, then look up the Alabama football stations. Start keying them in. Hint Grizzly.
Im afraid to post it outright Dixie 94.5 got zapped look to Tennessee my friend.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
My iphone has an app that streams Bama games. You might try the android app store to see if it also has one. It cost me $2.99. It was well worth it. I listen to both games and Hey Coach on it.

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
Down load tune in radio app, then look up the Alabama football stations. Start keying them in. Hint Grizzly.
Im afraid to post it outright Dixie 94.5 got zapped look to Tennessee my friend.
I've got that app, will definitely try it Thx!

Housedividedby3

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 3, 2011
I have an iPhone app called Crimson Tide Radio & Media which is fabulous because I get to hear Eli Gold...pregame and postgame too!

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Download Nobex Radio app. and search the alabama radio network to find a station that broadcast it. I know i listen to all the game this way since i am out of state. Even listen to Eli at BDS last nite , with ATT as my cell provider. Its amazing that BDS has the gall to ask you to text in to vote on your favorite defensive play of all time. Dont they realize that 80% of the people can send or receive text. What a joke if I were the sponsor of the add I would ask for a refund. ATT is the official carrier of UA. What a joke. Saban should be ashamed to sit in front of the background which has ATT celluar and the UofA on the same display. I hope some VP or someone at the school gets fried or fired for not resolving this problem. I used a verizion hot spot to stream the game to my ATT phone. Sorry for the rant but this place was as good as any. Roll Tide.

Oh I will say this the Mississippi State fans were some of the nicest I have had the pleasure of sitting beside....

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I have an iPhone app called Crimson Tide Radio & Media which is fabulous because I get to hear Eli Gold...pregame and postgame too!
Its just called Bama football. I'm sure if you search the App Store it will come up assuming it's still available. As far as delay, it's the same as radio. It gives 6 stations that carry Bama games & you can pick the one you like. For example, I live in NW AL but the station I stream through the app comes from Corinth, MS. It has been reliable so far.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.