MSU "We Believe(d)"

BigBama76

Suspended
Oct 26, 2011
Atlanta, GA
"We Believe" is past tensed by a great 'D' and an offense that man handled their 'D'.

I thought we'd get a better game out of MSU with all their talk this past week but either we're as good as I hoped or they're worse than I thought.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Ima little superstitious wear the same stuff each game & plan out the game day the same.

I think when you (another team) does something disrespectful to CPB statute Bad things come from it.

API lost more than a couple of trees.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
Ima little superstitious wear the same stuff each game & plan out the game day the same.

I think when you (another team) does something disrespectful to CPB statute Bad things come from it.

bamanick57

1st Team
Jun 22, 2006
I date a Mississippi girl and I've pretty much converted her (she stills pulls for MSU a little - like last night); so I spend a lot of time in the presence of State fans and heard a lot of smack talk leading up to this. Of course it's darn quiet today.

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
I date a Mississippi girl and I've pretty much converted her (she stills pulls for MSU a little - like last night); so I spend a lot of time in the presence of State fans and heard a lot of smack talk leading up to this. Of course it's darn quiet today.
I got real quiet by the start of the 2nd quarter from my State friends.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

I like the Beer commercial where the guys face the labels to the front before they score.
Yep, I've got a 'Lucky' game shirt for every year.
Different 'Lucky' hat too... Can't hurt.

There seems to be magic in them ever since Coach Saban arrived. ;)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
If she stuck around, she just might be 'A KEEPER'. Keep working on converting her. It works.
One of my nieces was an Auburn fan till her husband converted her.
Now she Rolls with the Tide. (She ain't going back)

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
There were 2 State guys behind me, and that was it for what I saw. In the lower corner section where the visitors usually sit I saw nothing but part of their band. That was it! I was shocked. I guess they weren't believing enough to put their money on it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.