Pick the score: Alabama vs. LSU

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I wanted to start this one day early just because of who we are playing. It is LSU week, and it will be the toughest test to date. No team has come within 19 points of us, but I think LSU probably will keep it closer than that. I still see us winning in a hostile environment. I want to see what their d can do against us. Their offense doesn't really scare me.

I am going with Bama 28-13.

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
No 24 hour rule on this one! Lol. This should be a top 5 matchup, Gameday will be there. All we are going to hear about this week, is this game.

I am a little scared of the pressure they can get on AJ. So we need to score early. I think we if go up 14-17 points in the first half. There is no way LSU can come back to win. We play better on the road, and we have everything to prove..once again.

We win 24-9, letting them get into field goal range a few times.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I would like to point out to all the people saying we lost crucial players on offense, well LSU lost two crucial players on defense (Claiborne and Mathiue) that played against us on 1/9. I will for arguement sake say our offense against Whoville's defense is a push leaning more to Bama, but the game will be ultimately decided on the opposite side of the field our defense against their offense. I see us playing like last night taking away their running game forcing their QB to beat us. I just dont see Mett puting up enough to do it. So 27-13

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I'm going out on a limb and predicting Alabama wins 35-14. :BigA:
LSU is kinda one dimensional on offense.
LSU has played soft this year. They aren't dominating like last year.
Maybe LSU misses 'Honey Boo Boo', but I don't think they have played up to their billing this year...

Of course I'm looking thru my Crimson Glasses nowadays.

Last edited:

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I hate to even predict this, so I won't, but I sill say this... Unless it's an ugly affair (as in Nov. 5 2011), then it won't be close.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
19-7 good guys...we'll have trouble finding the end zone, but have more success on our FG attempts than we did last november.

CaptainTide

Scout Team
Apr 16, 2011
Mobile, AL
Bama 27
LSU 6

Maaybe we get a bit worn down late in the game and they score one TD to make it 27-13. Dunno which I like better...

The LSU crowd will be loud, hard to play in, but the Bama fans will be up there too and that's what these players play for. Halftime score will probably be something like 14-3.

TideRollsInPa

Scout Team
Sep 13, 2010
Allentown, Pa
23-19 good guys. This is LSU's "Super Bowl" and they had 2 weeks to rest/prepare. It will be a strange feeling being in a close game for a change. I forget what butterflies in the stomach feel like. I hope I'm wrong and the score is more like 31-10 Alabama. Roll Tide

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Not sure yet, but I'm thinking Alabama wins 3 to 2 or Alabama wins 9 to 6 in OT. I'm hoping for 42 to 3. But wishing and hoping are not tackling, running, passing, catching and scoring.

As the game gets closer I may make an UPDATED prediction.

Right now we need to win this one, get it over with so I can start worrying about Johnny Football and his band of Aggies!

bamafan253

Aug 2, 2011
This game is going to be close at half-time Bama 14 LSU 6...then Bama will pull away in the 2nd half and put the beat down on LSU.

Final Score Bama 38 LSU 13

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.