Blog: Horse Racing

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Inside: race results from all tracks running (LINKS) From the Louisville Courier-Journal , KY.com(Lexington Herald-Leader)and the Daily Racing Form

Churchill Downs entries, picks for Saturday

Saturday's Zenyatta Stakes last step before Beholder's expected run in Breeders' Cup Classic

The Zenyatta Stakes — named for the 2009 Breeders' Cup Classic heroine — is one of eight Grade I races taking place between Santa Anita and Belmont Park on Saturday with Breeders' Cup contenders expected to emerge from every contest.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Inside: race results from all tracks running (LINKS) From the Louisville Courier-Journal , KY.com(Lexington Herald-Leader)and the Daily Racing Form

Hard-luck Tepin gets shot at redemption on blockbuster opening weekend at Keeneland

The First Lady is part of a blockbuster Keeneland card Saturday that features five graded stakes including the Grade I Claiborne Breeders' Futurity and Grade I, $1 million Shadwell Turf Mile. Arlington Million winner The Pizza Man will break from...

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/927/index.html#storylink=cpy

Keeneland | Burchell hopes to wield big Stick

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

As Keeneland meet opens, America's hottest jockey has the horses to steal the show

Florent Geroux, a 29-year-old native of France, already has surpassed his previous best single-season mark for earnings, sitting 12th in the nation with a bankroll of $6,866,268. Days after winning five races on a single card at Kentucky Downs for the second time during the micro-meet, Geroux picked up the third Grade I win of his career aboard...

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

Golden Horn wins Arc; Breeders' Cup likely

Tepin makes it look easy in Keeneland's First Lady Stakes

In the best performance of Tepin's career, the 4-year-old filly rolled to a 7-length victory in the Grade I First Lady Stakes at Keeneland Saturday. The effort cemented plans for her to face males in the Breeders' Cup Mile at Keeneland on Oct. 31...

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Inside: race results from all tracks running (LINKS) From the Louisville Courier-Journal , KY.com(Lexington Herald-Leader)and theDaily Racing Form

Shared Belief continues progress toward return

Keeneland, Lexington officials hoping Breeders' Cup VIPs will be wowed with visit, racing experience

When the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships comes to Lexington later this month, it may seem like the whole city is rolling out the red carpet. But for one extra special group of people — the influencers who will decide if Keeneland ...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.