Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The Fight'n Texas Aggie Band will be traveling to the Alabama game.........

Don't leave your seats at half time. I promise you the FTAB is unlike any college band you have ever seen. Don't miss it!!!!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American BamaFlum's Avatar
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie Scott View Post
    Don't leave your seats at half time. I promise you the FTAB is unlike any college band you have ever seen. Don't miss it!!!!
    I concur. A sight to behold.
    RTR!

BamaNation Hall of Fame lafella's Avatar

Re: The Fight'n Texas Aggie Band will be traveling to the Alabama game.........

I can't remember the last halftime I've seen other than the super bowl
    Hey Daddy why doesn't Auburn have a number beside their name? 5 year old son during the iron bowl.

Meh. Seen them multiple times. So if marching in a block and then back through the formation blows your hair back, then watch. You'll only have to see it once to see what it will be like every other time. Otherwise, go find something better to do.

BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

as a former member of the MDB, the SEC is full of great bands. Bama hs one of the best in the country as does Georgia and LSU is in fact the BEST in the country.
    Serve no master but your own ambition.

they better be good. they got a lot working against them, like the all male cheerleading squad. then there's the toolbags that grab their nuts. they still haven't explained that one.

I concur FMEH

BamaNation First Team saraelizabethua's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    as a former member of the MDB, the SEC is full of great bands. Bama hs one of the best in the country as does Georgia and LSU is in fact the BEST in the country.
    I'm a former MDB member too, and I think TAMU will be competitive with LSU for the "best band in the SEC" title. They only play traditional marches, but I swear they don't stop moving for 7 minutes. (I saw them at the Ole Miss - TAMU game) Some of the cleanest countermarches I've ever seen, and I was really trying not to like them. Lots of sound, even when they are all facing different directions.

BTW Some of the band members will be wearing knee-high riding boots... This denotes the seniors in the organization.

I wish I could see them again. Wow.

BamaNation All-American BamaDMD's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealPokeChop View Post
    Are you saying both Georgia and LSU are the best or just LSU? Personally, I think the MDB is the best but I am a homer with crimson glasses (no seriously, I never get tired of hearing our band).

BamaNation First Team saraelizabethua's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BamaDMD View Post
    Are you saying both Georgia and LSU are the best or just LSU? Personally, I think the MDB is the best but I am a homer with crimson glasses (no seriously, I never get tired of hearing our band).
    Most MDB members agree LSU has the best band... I think their ratio of music majors to non-music majors is higher, but I could be wrong (let me keep thinking that, please).

BamaNation All-American BamaDMD's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by saraelizabethua View Post
    Most MDB members agree LSU has the best band... I think their ratio of music majors to non-music majors is higher, but I could be wrong (let me keep thinking that, please).
    Makes sense. I'll be interested to watch them (although I doubt they'll show them at halftime this weekend. I miss the days when they used to cut to the bands for a little while.)

My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Are they all dudes?

I don't know much about aTm. But you guys don't have any female cheerleaders, amiright? If so, y'all really need to address that. The only impression I have of aTm comes from "best little whorehouse in Texas". So you are already a little behind in the war of masculinity.

BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Is this real life?
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Congratulations, you'd probably make a pretty good con-man.