Administrator &
    Editor-in-Chief

Post Thanks / Like

TideFans on Oct. 31 Crimson On Demand Podcast....LSU preview, other topics (link)

TideFans.com is back for the Oct. 31 podcast of Crimson On Demand, a production of the Bryant Museum. We talk about the Mississippi State recap, the LSU preview and the BCS bowl picture. Hit the link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/bryantmuseum
    Jess Nicholas
    Editor-In-Chief
    TideFans.com

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Clubfitter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Re: TideFans on Oct. 31 Crimson On Demand Podcast....LSU preview, other topics (link)

Listened for the 1st time this morning. Didnt have time to listen to all of it. You do a great job, Jess. Everybody needs to listen in when they can. Great Crimson Tide Football Conversation.
    Last edited by Clubfitter; November 1st, 2012 at 07:42 AM.
    “What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment.”
    Coach Nick Saban.

BamaNation Hall of Fame lafella's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: TideFans on Oct. 31 Crimson On Demand Podcast....LSU preview, other topics (link)

I thought the record was 375?
    Hey Daddy why doesn't Auburn have a number beside their name? 5 year old son during the iron bowl.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Doh on TideFans.com

Well produced with excellent and interesting discussion. Jess, you know your football.

Administrator &
    Editor-in-Chief

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Well produced with excellent and interesting discussion. Jess, you know your football.
    Thank you, kind sir. I'm still not entirely comfortable on radio but it's a fun show. An hour and a half goes by quickly. I will probably be on again either the week before Western Carolina or the week before Auburn.
    Jess Nicholas
    Editor-In-Chief
    TideFans.com