Game Thread: ****Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. LSU****

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Whats up tide fans!!!! I dont know about ya'll but I'm ready to watch the Tide destroy some kitty cats!!! LOLOLOLOL RTR:biggrin:

BamaBeta

All-SEC
Sep 18, 2008
Atlanta
Good gosh almighty! I'm scared after that Corso kiss of death pick.

No such thing as the Corso curse. He's actually got a decent enough record overtime that people should not consider his pick a "curse" or "kiss of death". The link at the end here shows his record overall. CLICKY

BamaBeta

All-SEC
Sep 18, 2008
Atlanta
Well in 2008 he picked us on the road against UGA, look how that turned out.
He also picked us in 2009 against VA Tech and again in 2009 for Florida and we won both of those. He then picked Texas for the national championship and we won. Full history of his picks at the link provided at the end. CLICKY

jdatide

1st Team
Nov 15, 2007
Carlisle, OH
To be fair, he's usually pretty accurate. The joke about the Corso pick dates back a few years to a streak where we lost a few games in a row after he had picked us. Just a spinoff of the College Gameday curse. College football version of the Madden Jinx.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
To be fair, he's usually pretty accurate. The joke about the Corso pick dates back a few years to a streak where we lost a few games in a row after he had picked us. Just a spinoff of the College Gameday curse. College football version of the Madden Jinx.

People only point out things when something goes wrong. Every game they mention about AJ not throwing an interception. But if it happens one of these last games, everyone will blame the announcer for cursing it.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
We have full power! I was up at 5 30 am on a gas line for an hour getting gas in my wife's car. Is Tom Ritter calling the game tonight by chance? I don't see his mug on the other sec games.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.