Game Thread: Texas A&M vs. Mississippi State

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
MSU is self-destructing!! Come on MSU...at least make it a game worth watching to pass the time until the Real team takes the field!!
Some truth to that, but aTm is much better defensively than I thought. I thought they looked better defensively against LSU because of LSU's offense, but they really have some speed on the field...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Beat LSU tonight on the road and no one will care.

Yeah, what other teams do, will not make a difference in our standings. Just win...just win.

This is actually helping the case where the media won't automatically say that we kill A&M. Plus they will be ranked higher.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Looks like the Bulldogs are now in "disbelief" stage. They sure don't look like they are anywhere near recovered from last week. They actually look like they are sleepwalking thru this one. This one looks like it will get beyond ugly.

Krymsonman

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I wonder if they will take the starters out by second half? This is crazy. I was always more concerned with next week, than this week. But MSU's defense is bad.

dajbama

Scout Team
Dec 22, 2011
Let me go out on a limb and say the media will say "TAMU will be the first time the Alabama defense will really be tested".
That is of course after the Bayou mudhole later today!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.