****Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. LSU****

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
^^

I can't post the video from TTown on the strip, some overly excited fans with hand gestures. But do a search on youtube, it is great seeing everyone so excited. You would have thought the game was in Tuscaloosa.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
YEP... Looks like Les was right...
'Death Valley is a place where Dreams come to die'... (Tiger Dreams)
Sorry LSU.Fans... You started the celebration a little early,
but in the end... AJ & TJ turned out the lights on your party.

My favorite image of the game, came at halftime when Les made a face while
screwing his finger into his ear. (Natural comic)
I would have liked to see a similar antic after the game...

Bottom Line: With the game on the line, our play makers made plays...

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
That is too funny - I did the same thing. Switched out my championship sweatshirt for a lucky tee in hopes that it would help Alabama. My son thinks that I am crazy.
Who are we to judge you?
I wore my lucky T-shirt, Lucky Hat, and it nearly wasn't enough...
I draw the line at lucky underwear...
I did change my hats position several times... has to be what made the difference.
(Love the commercial where the guys align the beer labels to make a field goal)

Superstition must be catching, cause my wife now has a Lucky T-shirt...
Don't know how we will cope when it gets really cold.

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
My mother-in-law is staying with us for the month to help out with our 16 month old while we visit the triplets in the NICU, and last night while I'm agonizing over the missed opportunities and watching our lead evaporate, she - who knows less than zero about football - is openly rooting for LSU so that it would be a "good game". Then, at about 11:30 I have to leave to pick up my oldest daughter from a school thing, so I missed actually seeing the end. However, I did manage to find an AM station that was broadcasting the LSU radio coverage, and it was hysterical. They were just gobsmacked at the end.

Oh, and my mother-in-law is sleeping in the garage.

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
My mother-in-law is staying with us for the month to help out with our 16 month old while we visit the triplets in the NICU, and last night while I'm agonizing over the missed opportunities and watching our lead evaporate, she - who knows less than zero about football - is openly rooting for LSU so that it would be a "good game". Then, at about 11:30 I have to leave to pick up my oldest daughter from a school thing, so I missed actually seeing the end. However, I did manage to find an AM station that was broadcasting the LSU radio coverage, and it was hysterical. They were just gobsmacked at the end.

I would have loved to hear their radio call!

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football

You're a nicer son in law than me. :biggrin2:

2bseen

3rd Team
Nov 8, 2007
lake guntersville
This is what I think about death valley. I have never been cursed, yelled at, flipped off anywhere like this. I have went to every game but fla. the last 2 yrs nothing like this. They booed the band. I ask one lsu older guy why and he didnt know. That he hadnt even seen that before. It made a trip to aubarn look like a high school trip. I wanted to go once but dont think I will make that trip again. Lots of drinking and good food before game but when the sun goes down its on. Staduim wasnt very nice either.... Oh it was loud too.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
All I can say is Roolll Tide Rooolllll!!!
Sometimes you have to win ugly. I thought Norwood came up huge in the last drive. 3 catches in a row and 2 in which he made spectacular catches. He is our Tiger killer!

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
TideMan09 Thanks for that. It was much like that here at our house. I would love for that guy to come over to watch a game with us.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
TideMan09 Thanks for that. It was much like that here at our house. I would love for that guy to come over to watch a game with us.
Exactly..I was acting just like he was..When Yeldon scored the TD..I jumped up dropped my laptop on my toes & ran around the house hollering..It was awesome..

big_fan78

Scout Team
Nov 17, 2010
Cullman, Alabama, United States
Who are we to judge you?
I wore my lucky T-shirt, Lucky Hat, and it nearly wasn't enough...
I draw the line at lucky underwear...
I did change my hats position several times... has to be what made the difference.
(Love the commercial where the guys align the beer labels to make a fie

Superstition must be catching, cause my wife now has a Lucky T-shirt...
Don't know how we will cope when it gets really cold.
I was standing outside, in the cold and listening for my husband ( he only yells when Al does something good) when I heard him yelling. I ran in the house to the tv to see what happened. I quickly went back to the same spot outside. I stayed there until game was over. I sure didnt want to jinx it. lol

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.