****Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. LSU****

BornABamaFan

2nd Team
Nov 22, 2011
Brandon,MS
..I was acting just like he was..When Yeldon scored the TD..I jumped up dropped my laptop on my toes & ran around the house hollering..It was awesome..

So was I, except for mine would have to have a rated R version as my happiness was directed more towards those friendly LSU fans that I kept on mute most of the game!!

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
I've watched that "final 7 minutes" video a kazillion times...what an incredible finish!

One thing I noticed though, as good as LSU's offense played in the second half, was anybody else not surprised by their inability to run a two-minute offense right there at the end? They sort of tried, but it was poorly ran (thankfully) and I know our defense helped in that but they had about 50 secs (more time than it took AJ to lead Bama down on the winning drive) to make throws down field. I expected them to take shots downfield but they didn't.

I've watched that "final 7 minutes" video a kazillion times...what an incredible finish!

One thing I noticed though, as good as LSU's offense played in the second half, was anybody else not surprised by their inability to run a two-minute offense right there at the end? They sort of tried, but it was poorly ran (thankfully) and I know our defense helped in that but they had about 50 secs (more time than it took AJ to lead Bama down on the winning drive) to make throws down field. I expected them to take shots downfield but they didn't.
Just watched it on ESPNU! What a game!

Last edited:

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana

Yeah, a bit. I think they were shell-shocked, though. To make it tougher, our D was burning every last bit of fuel and fumes in their tanks.

Still, their decisions were poor. I just don't think they were ready to come in - they thought they had it won.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.