Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: ****Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. LSU****

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    i need to get a compilation of all of these videos to show my wife. she thinks i'm some sort of freak when i watch bama games. i try to tell her that i am a perfectly normal bama fan

Haha. Why was he exiled to the bedroom? LOL.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gr8hope View Post
    TideMan09 Thanks for that. It was much like that here at our house. I would love for that guy to come over to watch a game with us.
    Exactly..I was acting just like he was..When Yeldon scored the TD..I jumped up dropped my laptop on my toes & ran around the house hollering..It was awesome..

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    Haha. Why was he exiled to the bedroom? LOL.
    my wife went up to bed mid-third quarter. i told her to shut the door if she planned on getting any sleep
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Second Team big_fan78's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Man Dan View Post
    Who are we to judge you?
    I wore my lucky T-shirt, Lucky Hat, and it nearly wasn't enough...
    I draw the line at lucky underwear...
    I did change my hats position several times... has to be what made the difference.
    (Love the commercial where the guys align the beer labels to make a fie

Superstition must be catching, cause my wife now has a Lucky T-shirt...
    Don't know how we will cope when it gets really cold.
    I was standing outside, in the cold and listening for my husband ( he only yells when Al does something good) when I heard him yelling. I ran in the house to the tv to see what happened. I quickly went back to the same spot outside. I stayed there until game was over. I sure didnt want to jinx it. lol

BamaNation First Team Highway59's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Won't get tired of seeing this play anytime soon.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamachile's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Highway59 View Post
    Won't get tired of seeing this play anytime soon.

Should make an awesome screensaver, considering that I live and work in Louisiana.
    “Louisiana is a fresh-air mental asylum.”
    ― James Lee Burke, Pegasus Descending

BamaNation First Team BornABamaFan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

..I was acting just like he was..When Yeldon scored the TD..I jumped up dropped my laptop on my toes & ran around the house hollering..It was awesome..

So was I, except for mine would have to have a rated R version as my happiness was directed more towards those friendly LSU fans that I kept on mute most of the game!!

I've watched that "final 7 minutes" video a kazillion times...what an incredible finish!

One thing I noticed though, as good as LSU's offense played in the second half, was anybody else not surprised by their inability to run a two-minute offense right there at the end? They sort of tried, but it was poorly ran (thankfully) and I know our defense helped in that but they had about 50 secs (more time than it took AJ to lead Bama down on the winning drive) to make throws down field. I expected them to take shots downfield but they didn't.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Cat View Post
    I've watched that "final 7 minutes" video a kazillion times...what an incredible finish!

One thing I noticed though, as good as LSU's offense played in the second half, was anybody else not surprised by their inability to run a two-minute offense right there at the end? They sort of tried, but it was poorly ran (thankfully) and I know our defense helped in that but they had about 50 secs (more time than it took AJ to lead Bama down on the winning drive) to make throws down field. I expected them to take shots downfield but they didn't.
    Just watched it on ESPNU! What a game!
    Last edited by JBama_in_PCOLA; November 5th, 2012 at 10:04 PM.
    ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamachile's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Cat View Post

Yeah, a bit. I think they were shell-shocked, though. To make it tougher, our D was burning every last bit of fuel and fumes in their tanks.

Still, their decisions were poor. I just don't think they were ready to come in - they thought they had it won.
    “Louisiana is a fresh-air mental asylum.”
    ― James Lee Burke, Pegasus Descending