****Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. LSU****

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
I've said all week that I was anxious to see how this team performed with it's back against the wall, as they've not been tested past the second quarter all season.

It wasn't pretty; but this team did what champions do. You take a hard fought win like this all the way to the title. Roll Tide!!!

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Yea, Mettenberger grew up big time tonight, I didn't think he had it in him but he proved me wrong.

AJ and Yeldon both made up for that botched handoff! I'm still in shock, what a finish. Doubt I get much sleep tonight.

Roll Tide!

Bring on the Aggies!

Gandalff

2nd Team
Mar 28, 2012
Santa Marinella, Italy
I am on second glass of my Islay single malt and it is sweeter than ever.
Honour to LSU thay played a hell of a game and scared me to death, but the win is sweeter when it is so hard.
AJ had a bad night but he showed a hell of a character in the last drive and proved to be a great QB.

I loved to watch him so emotional

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
I know there will be some corndogs stopping by - awesome game guys and congrats to Metzenberger (however it is spelled). Glad to have the whos in the rear view mirror. ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL

Bama Fish 86-9

Scout Team
Aug 22, 2010
Tremendous effort and execution to secure the win. We had good effort all night but the little mistakes were killing us. Glad to see that when we need to, we can forget the other stuff and concentrate on the task at hand. Great win for Bama tonite. Roll Tide fellas, Roll Tide.

tambo410

1st Team
Nov 25, 2008
Fallston, MD
www.vrbo.com
Wow. My head hurts. Sooo glab our men pulled this one together. Every team has these "tester" games through the year. Ours stepped up against the strongest of competition and got it done. Nothing more; nothing less... Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.