****Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. LSU****

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Surreal! It all happened so fast. It was like AJ had all the momentum in his back pocket and as an afterthought tossed it down on the table like a two dollar tip after a horrible meal (i.e. the second half until that point.)

"Yeah, I guess I should leave 'em something..." :cool2::biggrin:

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
RTR!! Absolutely surreal that we won that. LSU had our number the whole night and then we shot ourselves in the foot a couple times. Very satisfying victory!

deboard

Scout Team
Sep 1, 2009
We needed this test. Just imagine the teachable moments we'll have throughout the rest of the season from this game. I'm glad we won. I'm still light headed and shaky. Roll Tide!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Let's not forget the job Norwood did on the last drive, catching passes for a first down and getting out of bounds three times.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I did my part. After a few "lucky" shirt changes, I got the right combination.
That is too funny - I did the same thing. Switched out my championship sweatshirt for a lucky tee in hopes that it would help Alabama. My son thinks that I am crazy.

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
That is too funny - I did the same thing. Switched out my championship sweatshirt for a lucky tee in hopes that it would help Alabama. My son thinks that I am crazy.
We just moved 2 weeks ago and haven't finished unpacking...I took out my last 2 Golden Flake NC tins, the Cecil Hurt book and 2 Bama throws to surround myself....guess I will have to leave them where they are for the rest of the season...

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I hosted a party at my house tonight...Sorry I missed this with you guys. But i'm about as hoarse as Coach Saban and i was about as emotional as AJ after throwing the pass... I'm completely spent. Completely...

if any of you got suspended tonight, I understand completely. Haven't felt like that since Tennessee in 09.

I feel like hugging somebody...But I'm going to bed. Roll Tide and good night

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I wonder if this will pump us into being completely dominate the rest of the season.

Then you have stupid Robert Smith from ESPN saying our defense was exposed and Oregon will win. Pfft. Number 13 needs to have better pass protection. We can make adjustments.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.