Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast
    BamaNation All-SEC RammerJammer15's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Re: ****Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. LSU****

I changed jerseys from "Home" to "Away" around the middle of the 4th. Thank me later.....

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    Hats off to the offensive line. They did a fantastic job!!

BamaNation All-American Bad Pony's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    That is too funny - I did the same thing. Switched out my championship sweatshirt for a lucky tee in hopes that it would help Alabama. My son thinks that I am crazy.
    We just moved 2 weeks ago and haven't finished unpacking...I took out my last 2 Golden Flake NC tins, the Cecil Hurt book and 2 Bama throws to surround myself....guess I will have to leave them where they are for the rest of the season...

BamaNation All-American formersoldier71's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

That last drive is the stuff that brings championships and trophies.
    Victory... does not depend entirely upon numbers or mere courage; only skill and discipline will insure it. - Vegetius

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    That is too funny - I did the same thing. Switched out my championship sweatshirt for a lucky tee in hopes that it would help Alabama. My son thinks that I am crazy.
    You're the best non-Bama Bama fan I've ever seen.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

Suspended
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Holy cow! I seriously almost started streaking!!! RTR

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I hosted a party at my house tonight...Sorry I missed this with you guys. But i'm about as hoarse as Coach Saban and i was about as emotional as AJ after throwing the pass... I'm completely spent. Completely...

if any of you got suspended tonight, I understand completely. Haven't felt like that since Tennessee in 09.

I feel like hugging somebody...But I'm going to bed. Roll Tide and good night
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I wonder if this will pump us into being completely dominate the rest of the season.

Then you have stupid Robert Smith from ESPN saying our defense was exposed and Oregon will win. Pfft. Number 13 needs to have better pass protection. We can make adjustments.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-American formersoldier71's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by cuda.1973 View Post
    How can you possibly go to bed after that?
    I'm spent. And wired. But, I have to try to get some sleep. I'm right at the 24 hour mark of being up and gotta get back on shift in 3 hours.

Woooooooooooooo!
    Roll Tide!
    Victory... does not depend entirely upon numbers or mere courage; only skill and discipline will insure it. - Vegetius

BamaNation First Team

Wow I'm exhausted, been sometime since I seen a win like that one give LSU credit they came to play. Am so proud of AJ and the rest of the team for hanging in and not giving up!

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamachile's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    You're the best non-Bama Bama fan I've ever seen.
    I think he's an undercover plant. You know, the REC's man in Ohio.
    “Louisiana is a fresh-air mental asylum.”
    ― James Lee Burke, Pegasus Descending

Wow, that just happened. Has there been a more dramatic win in recent history for us? 2009 Iron bowl? 2009 UT game? Im still pumped up, trying not to wake the kids up. I hope Lacy is ok.....
    Ezekiel 20:29
    Then I said unto them, What is the high place whereunto ye go? And the name whereof is called Bamah unto this day.

BamaNation All-SEC

I wore the same National Championship shirt the whole game. Now I can't decide whether it is lucky or unlucky. I was losing hope as they drove the field. Les had his boys ready tonight and the off week definitely helped them. Just about everything you could do wrong, we did wrong, and still won in BR at night, -2 in TOs and not converting a third down the second half. Poor defense. And now they gotta get ready for A&M.

Man, I am tired of seeing QBs who can't throw it in the ocean from a row boat suddenly figure it all out against Alabama. Bet he reverts to form before bowl time.

My wife had saved up a bottle we smuggled in from a winery in Canada several months ago. That evidence is now gone.
    Roll Tide