****Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. LSU****

chuxlee

3rd Team
Dec 6, 2008
I went from my Bama button down to my Bama 1979 Rugby t-shirt on that last drive...you may thank me. :)

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Thank GOD the game is 60 minutes and not 58:30. The wife picked the wrong night to try and go to sleep at 10:30PM. Sure. I'll have Hell to pay for yelling "sleep in the garage if you want peace n quiet"... Don't care... Price to pay as an Aggie fan. Now, dear GOD, Please let BAMA whoop the Hell outta the wife's aggies.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Thank GOD the game is 60 minutes and not 58:30. The wife picked the wrong night to try and go to sleep at 10:30PM. Sure. I'll have Hell to pay for yelling "sleep in the garage if you want peace n quiet"... Don't care... Price to pay as an Aggie fan. Now, dear GOD, Please let BAMA whoop the Hell outta the wife's aggies.
You were raised right

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
To quote a great American .... "Whether you like it or not , you best learn to love it because it's the best thing going today ! WOOOO !!!"

WCS Dad

Scout Team
Oct 2, 2004
Rainbow City, AL
Still haven't settled down. What a finish! Hats off to the players and coaches for 'keeping up the fight' when a lot of us fans were ready to give up.
My son leaves to go in the army tomorrow. he said "what a game to go out on!" Couldn't agree more. RTR!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
We need a name because Greg McElroy already did "the drive." I propose we call this one "the Death Valley Drive."

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Woke up about an hour ago. STILL wired from last night. Sooooo proud of our young guys. McCarron, Yeldon, and the o-line will (deservedly so) get most of the ink, let me give kudos to some others that may get overlooked:

Kevin Norwood (and his mustache) playing the role of Julio on this team's version of "The Drive". He made some spectacular sideline grabs on that final drive.

Our reserves on defense: they have played all year in blowout losses and I knew that that experience would be huge. Namely, DJ Pettway. Please get used to hearing this name. His penetration to be the first man there to stop Ware on the 4th down try was a man's play. Brandon Ivory played BIG minutes last night spelling Jesse Williams in spots and other times playing along side Jesse. Great minutes by him. Denzel Devall had another solid outing in spot duty. He may not show up on the stat sheet but he made an impact.

And finally, shouts out to Cody Mandell. A FAR cry from that kid that we complained about most of the past 2 seasons. Twice last night in crucial spots, he boomed punts and flipped the field perfectly.

Man....Roll Tide....Roll Tide

hoopjsn

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
I just realized that my DVR was set to record the scheduled game length + 30 minutes which only got me halfway through the 4th quarter. I HATE CBS.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I just realized that my DVR was set to record the scheduled game length + 30 minutes which only got me halfway through the 4th quarter. I HATE CBS.

Mine stopped too. And after we won, I noticed it, and quickly hit record. Which luckily caught the whole end of the game from the program that is was on.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.