****Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. LSU****

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
Wow I'm exhausted, been sometime since I seen a win like that one give LSU credit they came to play. Am so proud of AJ and the rest of the team for hanging in and not giving up!

68wRTR

All-SEC
Aug 19, 2007
Morris, AL
Wow, that just happened. Has there been a more dramatic win in recent history for us? 2009 Iron bowl? 2009 UT game? Im still pumped up, trying not to wake the kids up. I hope Lacy is ok.....

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I wore the same National Championship shirt the whole game. Now I can't decide whether it is lucky or unlucky. I was losing hope as they drove the field. Les had his boys ready tonight and the off week definitely helped them. Just about everything you could do wrong, we did wrong, and still won in BR at night, -2 in TOs and not converting a third down the second half. Poor defense. And now they gotta get ready for A&M.

Man, I am tired of seeing QBs who can't throw it in the ocean from a row boat suddenly figure it all out against Alabama. Bet he reverts to form before bowl time.

My wife had saved up a bottle we smuggled in from a winery in Canada several months ago. That evidence is now gone.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
You're the best non-Bama Bama fan I've ever seen.
Well, my Daddy lived and died by the Tide. I have always pulled for Bama, but never like this season. Losing my father - well, chatting with you guys helps.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Well, my Daddy lived and died by the Tide. I have always pulled for Bama, but never like this season. Losing my father - well, chatting with you guys helps.
Gotcha. My Dad was from Kentucky, which still affects my basketball brackets. We sure miss them old men when they're gone, don't we...

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
I will admif that when they hit the 3rd down pass downfield, I wondered if we could pull this one out. I was ready to give the Tigers congrats on winning the game and then when Les decided to kick the FG, I suddenly had a new sense of revival in my spirit. AJ and the offense came through and I am as happy as the rest of the Bama Nation. Give LSU and their whole team props for the game they played. Great effort but for some reason, we pulled it out. It will go down as a great win and we will see where it takes us. Celebrate for 24 and then turn our energy to the Aggies.

RTR!

summus78

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 25, 2006
Found out I am about to be a dad an hour prior to the game. Emotional day for me. Now I have a great story. RTR.

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
Confession: It's all my fault. I went to the USM-UAB game w/ a friend (horrible game, that one), & thus didn't get home & start watching until the 4th qtr. mrs. exiled texted me that I'd need to help us in the 4th qtr. Please forgive me, my Crimson brethren. If it's any consolation, I think I pulled some shoulder & back muscles exploding off the couch on Yelden's TD reception. :biggrin2:

One more thing: Roooooooooll! Tide! Roll! :BigA:

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
Watched the game tonight with friends and family. AJ was incredible on that drive and then the emotions afterward. He did all that in thirty something seconds.....amazing. I love my Tide. Oh and for hat changes.... I had to un retire the hat that helped forge two previous national championships.:D

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
The ultimate irony is that we mopped the floor the with LSU on the stat line last November, but they beat us on the scoreboard. If they make those 2 FG's, we lose. Poetic justice, I guess.

You folks wanted us to win a close game got your wish, though! ;) I hope we go back to beatdowns. My heart likes those better!

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Confession: It's all my fault. I went to the USM-UAB game w/ a friend (horrible game, that one), & thus didn't get home & start watching until the 4th qtr. mrs. exiled texted me that I'd need to help us in the 4th qtr. Please forgive me, my Crimson brethren. If it's any consolation, I think I pulled some shoulder & back muscles exploding off the couch on Yelden's TD reception. :biggrin2:

One more thing: Roooooooooll! Tide! Roll! :BigA:
Forgiven. Please check the schedule for next week.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.