****Official Postgame Thread - Bama vs. LSU****

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I asked in the game thread if you guys had a miracle in you. Champions do. You did. Amazing game - one of the best that I have every watched.

Congratulations!

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
I kept eyeing my bottle of Crown Reserve in the mini-fridge behind the recliner in the man-cave...phew. I may need to go hit it now in a celebratory manner RTR

Hell of a last drive men....

TexanBammer

All-SEC
Sep 8, 2012
Richardson, TX
How fitting is that we win tonight while getting dominated in a game we should've lost, after last season's loss to them while completely dominating the game.

All that needs to be said is ROLL TIDE!

Am still completely numb. Can't blame anyone for giving up after how poor the offense had been in the second half. Absolutely unreal.

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
Wow. I can honestly say that Miles, not his team, lost that game. LSU were playing like demons but Miles kept thinking Alabama were better, and making crazy calls. Alabama are better, usually, but Mettenberg showed up and AJ had a horrible second half except for the final drive.

So, finally, the Tide has been tested and came through. Like Eli said, the champion got up off the canvas and finished the fight. Roll Tide.

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
This reminded me of the first Chael Sonnen vs Anderson Silva fight. Alabama got beat on for 4 Quarters, their backs were against the wall then Alabama dug down deep and beat LSU in the final minutes.

Amazing comeback and strong performance by the defense. I've never seen the defense pushed like this all season and it's good to know they can handle it. Same with the offense, they faced a lot of pressure and were put in bad situations and came out on top in the end.

I couldn't be happier to be an Alabama fan right now.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
We survived UcheaT in '09. Championships frequently hinge on surviving one of those games.

The football gods gave Nutter Dumber theirs, today. Could be what settles who we get to process. (At least they can play defense, which is more than can be said to the other 2 wanna-bes.)

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I just cracked open some 1800 Añejo 40-year Reserve. Yeah, the celebration tastes as good as the win. :)

Sent from my Asus EEE Pad Transformer using Tapatalk 2

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
It was a great win, props to LSU giving us a heck of a game when nobody else could. These are the wins I like the most, I can't talk, my voice is gone, just an emotional win. RTR! McCarron continues his legacy at Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.