Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Mood
    Paranoid on TideFans.com

The fans need to really show up for the Texas A&M game.

This game will be a big one, and it could be a dangerous game as well. I hope the fans really show a lot of enthusiasm and support for the team, they deserve it.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC Bamafan P.T.'s Avatar

Re: The fans need to really show up for the Texas A&M game.

Have a feeling it won't be a problem.

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

I agree. And they need to stay for the entire game!

My Mood
    Curmudgeon on TideFans.com

Well our injury situation is really starting to take its toll now with lacy, cooper, etc. a&m is catching us at a very tough time. The fanswill have to pull an a&m and have a strong 12th man.

BamaNation Second Team bamajammer's Avatar
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

The fans will show up, however, the students will probably be studying like they have been all year.

BamaNation Second Team prattvilletider's Avatar

lol, we get it man. You think every Alabama fan ever, should be at every Alabama game ever.

We'll all be sure to teleport there next week.

Will you and Larry Burton be there together?

Really, how many posts do you have to make criticizing our poor fan support? LOL

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Coach Stallings will be pulling against us in this one. I hope we stomp AM like a yard dog and remind Gene where his bread is really buttered.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

BamaNation Hall of Fame TexasBama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bamajammer View Post
    The fans will show up, however, the students will probably be studying like they have been all year.
    Must be something they started since I went to school

My Mood
    Paranoid on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by prattvilletider View Post
    lol, we get it man. You think every Alabama fan ever, should be at every Alabama game ever.

We'll all be sure to teleport there next week.

Will you and Larry Burton be there together?

Really, how many posts do you have to make criticizing our poor fan support? LOL
    I have over 2,500 posts and how many of them were critical of Alabama, or their fans? A very small minority of them. I made more posts critical of Shula's coaching than posts I've made complaining about fan support and attendance. Having said that, I have seen areas of fan support I was unhappy with, and when someone like Saban voices those same concerns it doesn't make me feel like I'm just on my own. Larry Burton saying it as well doesn't make it an invalid point now does it (although we should applaud ourselves for running him off, surely we rid ourselves of some great evil)? Now isn't the time for country club fans. Supporting the team not only helps the team on the field, it helps recruiting. When you have recruits go to the biggest game of the year thus far, and most of them spend the latter portions inside instead of out in the crowd you know the atmosphere could have been better.

Since you read everything I say closely, I'm sure you know I live in Mobile and I'm on a waiting list for season tickets. I did make it clear to my wife to keep our schedule clear and we're going to be trying to get tickets to the A&M game.

I made this thread for two reasons. One is I was listening to Damian Square's post game comments. He had many positive things to say about LSU's fans (as I type this I'm hearing AJ talk about how great their fans were). Basically, he made it sound like they have the best fans in the country. We should take offense to that shouldn't we? But, I couldn't argue with anything he said. I was there the last time Alabama won at Baton Rouge and their atmosphere is fantastic. The thing that stuck with me was his comments about their staying and cheering for four quarters. He said it like he was familiar with fans not doing that...

Mainly though, this team deserves four quarters of cheering, ESPECIALLY if they blow out A&M! They played their heart out, the defense was stuck on the field most of the game and they gutted it out. They really, really deserve to have us go out there and show them the utmost support, for the entire game! Not walk out on them once they get a lead. They didn't walk out on us when they were behind did they?

BamaNation All-SEC

I'm thinking it won't be a problem. Our fans will "bring it" for the Aggies!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

My Mood
    Paranoid on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JD95 View Post
    I'm thinking it won't be a problem. Our fans will "bring it" for the Aggies!!
    You know, I heard that about the Miss. State game, but it seems to me that things died down pretty fast. Yes, it was a blowout, but it's a four quarter game. A lot of big recruits were there and they should have seen a good four quarters of cheering instead of upping and leaving when a lot of fans did.

BamaNation All-American bamaslammer's Avatar

Its the only tickets i got this year. I will be bringing it. I am worried about our banged up receivers nd our suddenly swiss cheese secondary
    BS 1989

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates "Hotter than Dog Days here!!!"
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I am a season ticket hold and will get to be at three games this year, I board an airplane Wednesday night and will be front and center making my presence known. Roll Tide!!!!
    "WHAT THE HELL'S THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE DOWN THERE? DON'T Y'ALL TAKE YOUR FOOTBALL SERIOUSLY?" -- Coach Bryant, upon calling Auburn at 6 AM only to find out that none of the coaches were in their offices yet!