Blog: Latest Bama News 10/4/12

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
-- Overheard one thing in my hotel lobby this morning that stuck with me as I piled some food onto a plate. "What a great game that was." Of course, the person saying that was wearing Alabama gear.Yes, it was a night Alabama fans will never forget. It's still less than 24 hours since Alabama wrapped up its stunning comeback over LSU, so Nick Saban is OK with you continuing to celebrate.
Statistically Speaking: LSU puts a dent in Alabama's top-ranked defensive numbers, but Tide gets the win-al.com

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Every college football fan knows Nick Saban is nothing short of a legendary coach. Saban's three national championships and two AP Poll Coach of the Year awards will forever vault him into the elite category to be considered among the best college football coaches ever. Saban did not need to beat LSU on Saturday night to cement his legacy. However, Saban seized this opportunity to once again prove why he is the best college football coach in the nation. Let's take a look at a few aspects of Saturday night's matchup that demonstrated how Saban thoroughly out-coached Les Miles.

Saban Outwits Miles, Proves He's Nation's Best Coach-b/r

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.