Can D.J. Fluker get some love?

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Fluker's great, I remember photos of him when he was coming in, standing with his old teammates. He looked like a giant. He's been fun to watch play and improve.

Sometimes I'll let my mind wander...I bet if we knew how much food he eats every day we'd be amazed, it must take a lot to keep him going. :)

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
He was bascially flawless last night against big time ends. He hulked up as needed. Oh and watching him blow that guy up after the swatted down pass was AWESOME

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
I saw some LSU fans saying it was a late hit. In my mind he didn't know where the ball was and was trying to prevent the pick.
Im surprised you could hear what he was saying over the violin he was playing. :)

perfectly legal, he was defending a possible interception. Maybe they should have flagged the guy's flop job afterward.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Yes. I was very worried about the prowess of LSU's ends, both of whom will be 10 year players in the NFL. Fluker more than held his own. Entire O line had its best game of the season. Wish we had run behind them more, actually. Hurray for DJ.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
This was discussed a couple of days ago. He has a family to support and needs the money, so he's gone. Also, Rasputin has read that he'll go late 1st round to early 2nd round this year. In that instance, it doesn't make sense to stay an risk injury...
Well, I missed that thread. I hate to see him go, but I understand the reasons. I didn't realize his draft status was that high, but it's a pleasant surprise.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.