Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation All-American TheRealPokeChop's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

Re: Can D.J. Fluker get some love?

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide1224 View Post
    I saw some LSU fans saying it was a late hit. In my mind he didn't know where the ball was and was trying to prevent the pick.
    Im surprised you could hear what he was saying over the violin he was playing.

perfectly legal, he was defending a possible interception. Maybe they should have flagged the guy's flop job afterward.
    Serve no master but your own ambition.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC

Yes. I was very worried about the prowess of LSU's ends, both of whom will be 10 year players in the NFL. Fluker more than held his own. Entire O line had its best game of the season. Wish we had run behind them more, actually. Hurray for DJ.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

D.J. and the entire O-Line played an outstanding game. I think A.J. could have carried eggs in his jersey and they would have still been uncracked after the game.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamachile's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    This was discussed a couple of days ago. He has a family to support and needs the money, so he's gone. Also, Rasputin has read that he'll go late 1st round to early 2nd round this year. In that instance, it doesn't make sense to stay an risk injury...
    Well, I missed that thread. I hate to see him go, but I understand the reasons. I didn't realize his draft status was that high, but it's a pleasant surprise.
    “Louisiana is a fresh-air mental asylum.”
    ― James Lee Burke, Pegasus Descending

Quote Originally Posted by bamachile View Post
    Well, I missed that thread. I hate to see him go, but I understand the reasons. I didn't realize his draft status was that high, but it's a pleasant surprise.
    That was before the game. He probably bumped his draft status a bit last night...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus