Question: TJ Yeldon is a pleasant surprise

not so long ago, another freshmen less known than Yeldon came off the bench and torched LSU at DV for 4 TDs and nearly 300 yards on the ground. what's his name again??

oh yeah, Shaun Alexander.

btw, I have a man crush on TJ. :)
Yes he did! 291 to be exact. He was hot all night long and we rode that horse all the way to victory.

Last edited:

OakMtn4Bama

All-American
Jan 10, 2007
Trussville
What I love about him is the way he runs. It's like he is not even trying. Trent and Mark always ran head first into someone and made them pay for it, TJ just makes them miss and keeps going on. What's scary for opposing teams is we will have TJ, Kenyan Drake, and Derrick Henry in our backfield next year, maybe Lacy too if he decides to stay.
And fowler (whom we missed last night) and hart

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
And fowler (whom we missed last night) and hart
Hoping for the best but trying to be realistic with Dee Hart. He has had two knee injuries as a freshman back to back, with one coming before the season and the other when it was just getting started the following year, on the other knee. Dee could be injury prone at this level, with his size and what he has to get the yardage.
I am still skeptical about Hart coming back into the roll as a small quick cutting RB, maybe the slot receiver would be better?.

I would say the chances of Hart being able to come back with both of his knees now effected and beat out the best collection of RB's that I can remember on one team next fall fall to gain playing time will be difficult and nearly a miracle.

Fowler (to unique to grade)
TJ Yeldon (#2 RB)
Drake (#13 RB)
Henry (#3 athlete - might take the Folwer Role?)
Tenpenny (#4 RB)
Jones (#13 RB)

And Jones might be the best of the bunch out of Atlanta.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.