• Obama

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Romney

Votes: 37 66.1%

• Total voters

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
If Obama wins, should we institute some kind of suicide watch for the 2/3s of the board who'll be breaking out the whiskey tonight? ;)

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
If Obama wins, should we institute some kind of suicide watch for the 2/3s of the board who'll be breaking out the whiskey tonight? ;)
Whiskey and suicide do not go together in my opinion. That is like saying Walt Disney World and childhood depression are strongly correlated...

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
You say it in jest, but I wonder what he numbers would look like with a more conservative ticket.
If the GOP continues to respond to electoral losses with the fallacious conclusion that they need to adopt positions that are even MORE conservative, especially on social issues, they will lose my entire generation. And rightfully so.

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
If the GOP continues to respond to electoral losses with the fallacious conclusion that they need to adopt positions that are even MORE conservative, especially on social issues, they will lose my entire generation. And rightfully so.
This right here is why I want to throw the GOP into the abyss but they seem to be perfectly capable of their own destruction. :)

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I agree with you on the criticism of social conservatism, but if we don't get fiscal conservatives in control of the purse strings nothing else will matter.

RVTIDER

Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Tuscaloosa, Al.
Electoral College predictions? I dont even know who they are playing and what is the point spread. Go Electoral College. Beat State.

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
Electoral College predictions? I dont even know who they are playing and what is the point spread. Go Electoral College. Beat State.
Its not a football game silly!

The Electoral College are the people who you tell them to vote for thus they then vote for who they want to regardless of who you told them to vote for even though they promised to vote for who you told them to vote for when you voted.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
I guess, when in Rome, do as the Romans do...
I see what you did there.

Well I imagine this is only a recent problem and is really going to happen this time because we aren't listening to our elders. Oh wait it isn't.

Socrates said:
Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.