Photo -- Fan expressions as T.J. Yeldon crosses the goal line

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
My favorite part is the continuing meltdown on ITAT over Yeldon. They can't stand that he has turned out to be such an amazing back after leaving them high and dry.

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005
Nice. Now I want to see the pic of Les with his finger in his ear. I think he was scratching his brain.

TydDFens

1st Team
Feb 5, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Finebaum probably wore a purple tie for safety concerns on his part (sarcsam). At least it looks like he is leaning toward the goal trying help Yeldon score.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I think most of the expressions were shock due to how rapidly we marched up the field and scored. That's why their mouths are open. It was kind of surreal even on television.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Blake sims just had a classy tweet apologizing for his actions.

@_bsims6: First I want to say sorry 2 all of the fans at lsu I was just to pump and one of the fans was talking 2 much smack to one of my teammates
@_bsims6: That i not me and I just wanted to say sorry hope you can accept it

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
And Mr. G was at the game is what Warner Wolf would say. Who remembers when Lee Corso was chasing down the official when JPW scored a TD in BR in 08 only to have it called back for a hold?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

AngryEwok

All-SEC
"Classy tweet"? He spells like a first grader and what he said and did in the stadium was a complete disgrace. Repeating his words or even the gist of it is impossible in these forums without being insta-banned.

Its almost always the bench warming clowns creating locker room material for next year.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
"Classy tweet"? He spells like a first grader and what he said and did in the stadium was a complete disgrace. Repeating his words or even the gist of it is impossible in these forums without being insta-banned.

Its almost always the bench warming clowns creating locker room material for next year.
He is a kid and he got caught up in the heat of the moment. No need to judge his character on one action. He apologized, so he knows he did something wrong.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.