Photo -- Fan expressions as T.J. Yeldon crosses the goal line

AngryEwok

All-SEC
He got caught up, sure, but he isn't a child or an inmate and shouldn't act like one in uniform. Sometimes one moment can define us or at least haunt us for a very long time.

If he is still on the team next year, we will see the GIF again.

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
He got caught up, sure, but he isn't a child or an inmate and shouldn't act like one in uniform. Sometimes one moment can define us or at least haunt us for a very long time.

Whatever, man. Let it go.

Lil Bama Lady

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 31, 2006
Heflin, Alabama, United States

I am sure that Coach Saban will reiterate the importance of his behavior VEHEMENTLY today. As will his fellow teammates. If he continues to behave in such a manner, it will be handled appropriately by the coaching staff. They do not seem to put up with much BS from players.

RVTIDER

Hall of Fame
Oct 29, 2004
Tuscaloosa, Al.

I acted a FOOL when we scored. Is that who I am? NO. But I still acted like one. If I had been on the team, it probably would have been worse. And I said what he said until about an hour after the game. I only stopped cause I went to sleep.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I acted a FOOL when we scored. Is that who I am? NO. But I still acted like one. If I had been on the team, it probably would have been worse. And I said what he said until about an hour after the game. I only stopped cause I went to sleep.
Haha. I can only imagine. I was doing the same thing. I probably looked like an idiot, but it was fun. :)

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Haha. I can only imagine. I was doing the same thing. I probably looked like an idiot, but it was fun. :)

Haha, I was jumping up and down and screaming. My oldest son came upstairs and thought it was his younger brother (toddler) awake and screaming. Lol..nope just your mom acting crazy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.