Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Suspended
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Re: Will the team have a hangover next Saturday?

I like having Sunseri and Mosley on the field. While Sunseri has developed into a kind of tweener(he's bigger this year) and can have problems against speedy receivers, he is multidimensional and can play the line, and the defense is just more confusing in the nickel.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrimson View Post
    I think they just got the Hell scared out of them. I'm guessing they will be wired like crazy -- and will roll A&M...

The "D" has something to prove
    BINGO!!

Bama knows with a win over TAMU, its a wrap. Atlanta here we come.

this team just finished playing 3 of the last 4 games on the road. they now have a 3 game stretch at home. you can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Cecil Hurt said something to the affect that beginning with the Tennesse game that Bama was essentially playing in our version of the Playoffs with the next 4 games. these 4 games will be testing our defense with the passing game (Tenn), a balance team (Miss St.) a physical team much like ours with a strong defense and running game (LSU) and finally a spread, HUNH team (TAMU).

3 DOWN, 1 MORE TO GO.

RTR!!
    Last edited by sanjosecrimson; November 4th, 2012 at 07:33 PM.

BamaNation All-American TexasTideFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce014 View Post
    If we have a hangover, then I bet we are not a national championship caliber team.
    What I saw in Death Valley last night was a team that played it's worst game of the season and still found a way to pull a win out in a very, and I mean very, hostile environment. Championship caliber teams are the ones that can play poorly and still overcome those setbacks to get a victory.

I think A&M will work on the kinks that LSU exposed us in last night. Being at home though should help.

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

We have Nick Saban everyone. I hope A&M tries to exploit what LSU revealed last week. That blew up at the National Championship Game when Les thought the triple option was the way to beat Alabama (Georgia Southern everyone?).

A&M may try to exploit what they saw from LSU. Based on Nick Saban's adjustments after each game, I hope they do.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce014 View Post
    If we have a hangover, then I bet we are not a national championship caliber team.

The near-loss last night should have lit a fire in our bellies and given us that "post-trauma" shot in the arm that we had after the 2008 losses to UF and UT, after the 2010 season, and after last year's regular season loss to LSU.

Remember when we lost to Mizzou in 1975?
    The next week we played Clemson in Tuscaloosa.
    I was in school there at the time.
    Clemson did not cross the 50-yard line.
    We won 56-0.

That is how championship teams rebound.
    I don't recall Bama playing too well the game after the 2008 Florida game. Not sure about the 2010 UT game.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamachile's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Well, it's a great tattle-tale game for this sort of thing - I love the CNS take, BTW. I am more concerned with mental stamina than anything, with physical injuries a close second. We are a better team than TAMU, but the boys will have to put in a good week and not simply recuperate.

I know what I would like to think, but I would prefer to hear from some of those close to the fire for confirmation.
    “Louisiana is a fresh-air mental asylum.”
    ― James Lee Burke, Pegasus Descending

BamaNation All-American Florida Tom's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I hope we get Cooper & Lacy at 100% with that I think we win Big.

They have some work to do with the DB'S this week, since CNS does that I feel really good about our chances for INT's.

I think the team will feel real good about the win but work on ways to improve.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    Cecil tweeted that we opened up as a 16 pt favorite over them.
    Now down to about 13 1/2

BamaNation All-SEC UA All the Way's Avatar

I think that injuries will plague us a lot more than most think. We need to play a clean game and get out with a win, regardless of how it looks. Between injuries, being tired and the emotional capital spent on Saturday I'm assuming this game is close.
    “We will get there…I promise you that.” -Coach Saban

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

BamaNation All-American Crimson Speed's Avatar

A&M is no slouch. Looking back at their record this season, they are very capable of scoring a lot of points. I believe this comes down to containing their QB; if we do that, we will win this one. Our guys have to know they have to be on their game to win and I believe we will be prepared.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    I don't recall Bama playing too well the game after the 2008 Florida game. Not sure about the 2010 UT game.
    2010 UT Game?
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

2010 UT Game?
    forget it, he's rolling
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

2010 UT Game?
    Hence why I said "not sure about..." No idea what he's referring.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!