Recipes
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Early Lines for Week 11's Notable Games

TideFans.com neither promotes nor condones any form of gambling. These numbers are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!

• After a grueling and iconic victory on the road in a night game in Death Valley, the Alabama Crimson Tide return home as a 16 point favorite to the Texas A&M Aggies.
    • The Arkansas Razorbacks are 15.5 pt underdogs to the South Carolina Gamecocks
    • The Tennessee Volunteers open as 2.5 pt favorites over Missouri
    • Vandy is a 2.5 pt road underdog to the Ole Miss Rebels
    • Meanwhile, down on the Plains, Auburn is a 16 pt home underdog to UGA
    • They once #believed, but after being molly-hopped the past 2 weeks, Mississippi St travels to Death Valley (at night) as a 17 point underdog vs. LSU
    • Notre Dame goes to Boston College as a 20 pt favorite
    • No lines just yet for Florida, Oregon or Kansas St. Will post lines whenever they're updated.

Update:

Both Oregon and Florida are 27 pt favorites to California and Lousiana-Lafayette

Still nothing on Kansas St. just yet. Gotta wait to see what Colin Klein's status is.
    Last edited by WMack4Bama; November 4th, 2012 at 09:23 PM.
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American B1GTide's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Re: Early Lines for Week 11's Notable Games

16 points is too high for this game, IMO. If you look at the games in which you have played the same opponents, Alabama has only been slightly more impressive. I think that Alabama wins, but would never lay 16 points in this game. You probably win by 7-10 points.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

That Vandy-ole miss game will be interesting. Never thought I would say that. Haha.

I feel bad for MSU, the tigers will be out for blood.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-American EscaTider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    16 points is too high for this game, IMO. If you look at the games in which you have played the same opponents, Alabama has only been slightly more impressive. I think that Alabama wins, but would never lay 16 points in this game. You probably win by 7-10 points.
    Tend to agree. I think aTm wishes they could take a mulligan for the Florida game. No way UF would beat them right now. It will take a solid, mistake-free game to take care of the Aggies.

They are no joke, but neither is Bama.

BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by B1GTide View Post
    A&M has had the privilege of playing Arkansas & Mississippi State the week after we did. Both teams came off demoralizing losses and were very, very beat up.

We beat Ole miss 33-14. A&M beat Ole Miss 30-27 and only because Hugh Freeze decided not to punt the ball on 4th and 1 from his own 39 yard line with 3 minutes left. Ole Miss gave A&M an unnecessary chance to win the game and they capitalized. A&M lost to LSU at home 24-19, we beat LSU 21-17 in Death Valley.

Of our 4 common opponents, we've looked as good or better than them in every single game. The lines 16 points for a reason. I could see us winning this game somewhere in the neighborhood of 38-17.
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Congratulations, you'd probably make a pretty good con-man.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

OP updated
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I don't bet, but I'd take UGA and lay the 16.

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Take the 27 and Louisiana-Lafayette over Florida. They may win the game outright.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    That Vandy-ole miss game will be interesting. Never thought I would say that. Haha.

I feel bad for MSU, the tigers will be out for blood.
    MSU may upset LSU.

LSU has nothing to play for. No SEC no BCS no Pride either....

It will be a very close game
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar
    Bet on BC to cover that against ND. The Irish can't cover the line for anything this year.

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

16 points looks like an awful lot. I see more in the 7-10 point range, TAMU is a good football team, best overall offense we have seen this year and an improving defense.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner