TideFans.com neither promotes nor condones any form of gambling. These numbers are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!
- After a grueling and iconic victory on the road in a night game in Death Valley, the Alabama Crimson Tide return home as a 16 point favorite to the Texas A&M Aggies.
- The Arkansas Razorbacks are 15.5 pt underdogs to the South Carolina Gamecocks
- The Tennessee Volunteers open as 2.5 pt favorites over Missouri
- Vandy is a 2.5 pt road underdog to the Ole Miss Rebels
- Meanwhile, down on the Plains, Auburn is a 16 pt home underdog to UGA
- They once #believed, but after being molly-hopped the past 2 weeks, Mississippi St travels to Death Valley (at night) as a 17 point underdog vs. LSU
- Notre Dame goes to Boston College as a 20 pt favorite
- No lines just yet for Florida, Oregon or Kansas St. Will post lines whenever they're updated.
Both Oregon and Florida are 27 pt favorites to California and Lousiana-Lafayette
Still nothing on Kansas St. just yet. Gotta wait to see what Colin Klein's status is.