Early Lines for Week 11's Notable Games

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
TideFans.com neither promotes nor condones any form of gambling. These numbers are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!

• After a grueling and iconic victory on the road in a night game in Death Valley, the Alabama Crimson Tide return home as a 16 point favorite to the Texas A&M Aggies.
  • The Arkansas Razorbacks are 15.5 pt underdogs to the South Carolina Gamecocks
  • The Tennessee Volunteers open as 2.5 pt favorites over Missouri
  • Vandy is a 2.5 pt road underdog to the Ole Miss Rebels
  • Meanwhile, down on the Plains, Auburn is a 16 pt home underdog to UGA
  • They once #believed, but after being molly-hopped the past 2 weeks, Mississippi St travels to Death Valley (at night) as a 17 point underdog vs. LSU
  • Notre Dame goes to Boston College as a 20 pt favorite
  • No lines just yet for Florida, Oregon or Kansas St. Will post lines whenever they're updated.

Update:

Both Oregon and Florida are 27 pt favorites to California and Lousiana-Lafayette

Still nothing on Kansas St. just yet. Gotta wait to see what Colin Klein's status is.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
16 points is too high for this game, IMO. If you look at the games in which you have played the same opponents, Alabama has only been slightly more impressive. I think that Alabama wins, but would never lay 16 points in this game. You probably win by 7-10 points.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
That Vandy-ole miss game will be interesting. Never thought I would say that. Haha.

I feel bad for MSU, the tigers will be out for blood.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
16 points is too high for this game, IMO. If you look at the games in which you have played the same opponents, Alabama has only been slightly more impressive. I think that Alabama wins, but would never lay 16 points in this game. You probably win by 7-10 points.
Tend to agree. I think aTm wishes they could take a mulligan for the Florida game. No way UF would beat them right now. It will take a solid, mistake-free game to take care of the Aggies.

They are no joke, but neither is Bama.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
A&M has had the privilege of playing Arkansas & Mississippi State the week after we did. Both teams came off demoralizing losses and were very, very beat up.

We beat Ole miss 33-14. A&M beat Ole Miss 30-27 and only because Hugh Freeze decided not to punt the ball on 4th and 1 from his own 39 yard line with 3 minutes left. Ole Miss gave A&M an unnecessary chance to win the game and they capitalized. A&M lost to LSU at home 24-19, we beat LSU 21-17 in Death Valley.

Of our 4 common opponents, we've looked as good or better than them in every single game. The lines 16 points for a reason. I could see us winning this game somewhere in the neighborhood of 38-17.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
16 points looks like an awful lot. I see more in the 7-10 point range, TAMU is a good football team, best overall offense we have seen this year and an improving defense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.