The flight home

Dallas4Bama

Suspended
Sep 27, 2006
Dallas, Texas
How does DJ Fluker fit into one of those seats? My ultimate nightmare would be the middle seat between Jesse and DJ. You business travelers know what I am talking about.

Great post TideNGA, I know our guys appreciate some friendly faces when they get on the plane. I got to know a few guys on the team while at the Capstone and I remember one in paticular was absolutely terrified of flying. So much in fact that he considered quiting football because of it. He literally needed to be medicated to get on the plane. The poor guy would throw up everytime they got ready to board just from the anticipation. What's funny though is that he went on to have a very long NFL career and had to fly countless times throughout his career. I always wondered if he got used to it or if he was just miserable all those flights over the years.

Lost, I experienced that last month on a flight to Lima Peru. I looked around and I was stuck sitting between the two biggest guys on the plane. After the cabin door closed I moved to an empty seat a few rows up. After about 5 hours of this lady talking non-stop in my ear about her daughter's perscription pill habit, her sorry husband, her mother's alzheimers, her sister's gambling problems and her brother in law's run in with the law I was wishing I had stayed between those two guys.

Last edited:

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Indeed! I don't know the cabin configuration, but I wonder who gets 1st class and business...
All depends on the amount of trustees and other important University representatives on board. I will tell you only a few sat up there for LSU, and they weren't the large guys.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Thank you for what you do in taking care of the team. I know they appreciate the friendly faces after a hard work night.

Also thanks for sharing your experiences.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
They were hungry? Does that mean they each got two Biscoff packs? :)

Just kidding... I'm a Diamond (nearly double Diamond this year!!) and I LOVE the crew on DL... you guys always take care of plain ol business travelers like me so well I KNOW the team must LOVE you guys!!! Love getting these reports.

Fly safe!
Thanks for business and your comments! You wouldn't believe how much food they're served in a short 40 minute flight. Sometimes we wonder how we'll get it all done in a flight that is basically a little longer than BHM-ATL flt. It always come together for the Tide though.:)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.