Kevin Norwood Appreciation Thread

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
Re: Kevin Norwood

Norwood is clutch for sure, definitely one of my favorite players...always shows up. The guy just makes plays.
He has mastered that catch to the outside, leaning out of bounds and always makes sure he looks the ball in, and gets his feet in-bounds. Makes for some beautiful catches...just awesome.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL

Norwood is a big game player. Some guys melt in the big moments, and some guys shine. He wants the ball when the game is the biggest and on the line. I love players like that.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011

He for sure is one player we will remember! I remember when he was in High School him catching all those passes in the State Finals, in a losing cause he was great.

BamaFanTN

3rd Team
Mar 1, 2011
Melbourne, FL

After rewatching that last AMAZING, WONDERFUL drive (Sorry still just spell bound by it) I noticed that had Norwood not gotten tripped up (good no call by the way) he was in perfect position for the catch. Can you imagine had that been the play to end the drive! AJ to KN 4-4. And TJ's pass protection was amazing the whole drive! Consider I believe that, that next to last play was not designed to go into the back of the endzone. AJ and KN adjusted on the play after it broke down. (I think)

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada

Following that performance, Kevin Norwood gets alllllllllll the luuuuuuuuv I can possibly muster for him.

I didn't think it was possible for me to be more impressed with him than I was after the NCG, but he went n did it.

What a clutch performance!!!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

After rewatching that last AMAZING, WONDERFUL drive (Sorry still just spell bound by it) I noticed that had Norwood not gotten tripped up (good no call by the way) he was in perfect position for the catch. Can you imagine had that been the play to end the drive! AJ to KN 4-4. And TJ's pass protection was amazing the whole drive! Consider I believe that, that next to last play was not designed to go into the back of the endzone. AJ and KN adjusted on the play after it broke down. (I think)
I concur completely.

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama

I noticed as well...the timing was there.
And the refs got it right, no pass interference, just feet got tangled up right at the end.
But was oh, so close to being a TD!

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

I think Kevin deserves kudos for being a great team player.
Kevin certainly made clutch plays against LSU... Puts a smile on my face. :)

As we praise AJ and TJ we will aslo praise Kevin for his game saving plays...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.