Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BamaNation All-American 37bamagrl's Avatar

Re: Anyone have a picture of the Coaches reaction when Yeldon scored?

Or what about AJ's reaction? I never saw that anywhere either. Did hear hubbard's quote about the holy ghost
    It’s always a difficult decision to leave any place, and it is a decision I am never going to make again,” Saban said when asked about coaches moving from one job to another. “I am where I am. If they get a football team at Lake Burton, I might go there. Otherwise, I am where I am. - Nick Saban 6-1-2010

"Let's go be champions boys!" McElroy

TIDE-HSV 12-26-09 "Sadly for the rest of the conference, Nick has become a Bama Man.."

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by tidefan39817 View Post
    you know, one of the best shots though was when Yeldon was coming back to the sideline and one of the first people to greet him was Ingram... just like Trents TD in the Natl. Champ. game. that man bleeds Crimson it seems.
    If you ever run into MI, notice how he never fails to give you a Roll Tide. I only worry for his future in NOLA... those people are seriously starting to hate his guts .... which I don't get. That's a little like me getting pssed off at Bo Jackson for hanging out on Aubie sideline.
    “That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone.”
    -CNS

BamaNation All-American MattinBama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mob-Bama View Post
    Who are y'all talking about here? Ingram or Blake Sims?
    Blake Sims apologized on his Twitter account about being so hyped up and responding to razzing a teammate was getting from the stands. The actual Twitter posts were in one of these threads but can't remember which one.