Anyone have a picture of the Coaches reaction when Yeldon scored?

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Great. Now I feel cheated that I had to stop watching for work :( I didn't get the excitement of the final drive.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
That was my favorite as well. Afterward when TJ was getting a drink he just looked like a cool customer like no biggie just doing my job.
wow what a mature Freshman & what a Great Player.
Next Heisman winner I think..

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Mark Ingram on the sidelines made me go from insanely happy to ludicrously happy. I dont know why.
Oh yeah!

I miss that thing he and Trent had going that is kind of getting lost, where your partner is the 1st one in your face after a great run. It kind of started to fade away late last years.

Mark looks like a 8 year NFL vet with that beard. :Joker_PDT_40:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Oh yeah!

I miss that thing he and Trent had going that is kind of getting lost, where your partner is the 1st one in your face after a great run. It kind of started to fade away late last years.

Mark looks like a 8 year NFL vet with that beard. :Joker_PDT_40:
I guess mark was inspired by Yeldon, because he had a pretty good day yesterday. Some of his runs reminded me of his days at Alabama.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I was screaming in the back of a SUV going through Virginia while watching on a Verizon phone on a bootleg site (sorry, you gotta do what ya gotta do!)

tmv85

All-SEC
Ingram wearing the "working man's" ******* shirt as well was pretty awesome. And as one said eariler... he is HUGE
One of my co-workers who is an auburn fan is convinced that Mark is on the juice and that it all started at Bama, and that's why we have "freaks of nature" who can bench press 600 pounds. Of course they "get by" with it because they over medicate to help our players deal with injuries. Whatever...

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
One of my co-workers who is an auburn fan is convinced that Mark is on the juice and that it all started at Bama, and that's why we have "freaks of nature" who can bench press 600 pounds. Of course they "get by" with it because they over medicate to help our players deal with injuries. Whatever...
Sounds like it's "Medication time" for your co-worker, TMV...

:)

Im_on_dsp

All-SEC
Oct 10, 2007
Canton, GA
I was screaming in the back of a SUV going through Virginia while watching on a Verizon phone on a bootleg site (sorry, you gotta do what ya gotta do!)
Why did you need a bootleg site? The game could be seen on the CBS sports app. I know because I watched the first few minutes of the second half on ot.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I would imagine Saban would be calmly holding up 1 finger to go for one (extra point). He would be trying to get the players off the field and not to celebrate too long. The game isn't over until its over, and he coaches for 60 minutes too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.