Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaMoon's Avatar

Re: Julio at safety...

I agree Julio was high enough to block the kick if Cody hadn't, but that kick would have been a low hook and missed 10-15 wide left if Cody hadn't of blocked it.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    Wasn't he also on the field when Cody blocked the field goal?

yeah, I'm pretty sure he had an 8ft verticle on that play too!
    //SIGNED//
    afadam07

BamaNation Hall of Fame lafella's Avatar

I remember one play during the Daphne game when espn was there I was sitting with his mom and they called a face mask on him if he hadn't stopped them that play would have probably gone for a TD. His mama was mad cause they called a face mask on him. The funny part was after the game he came over and she was like baby they called you for a facemask you didn't do that did you. his response had me rolling.... "Yea mama I tried to rip his head off". He's a competitive guy and was always physical on both sides of the ball.

I didn't even watch the falcons game last night Alabama and LSU were playing on espnu lol. That's pretty cool. Doesn't seem like that happens very much anymore playing both sides of the ball.
    Hey Daddy why doesn't Auburn have a number beside their name? 5 year old son during the iron bowl.

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Also got a rep as a running back

BamaNation First Team tidegrandpa's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Julio sure didn't show any love for Mo Claiborn early in the game last night either. Claiborn was mugging him while he still caoght the ball. He got up and gave Claiborne a look his mama couldn't wipe off.
    Claiborn was called for P/I but the Falcons declined cause of yardage gained. Classic Julio.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMoon View Post
    I agree Julio was high enough to block the kick if Cody hadn't,
    Yah, his face mask was above Cody's hand!

http://crimsonaudio.net/media/RockyBlock.jpg
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation All-American TIDEnGA's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by tidegrandpa View Post
    Julio sure didn't show any love for Mo Claiborn early in the game last night either. Claiborn was mugging him while he still caoght the ball. He got up and gave Claiborne a look his mama couldn't wipe off.
    Claiborn was called for P/I but the Falcons declined cause of yardage gained. Classic Julio.
    Yep, I think he was telling him Roll Tide!