Julio at safety...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Coach Saban kept threatening it, then, in the last few gasps by the Cowboys tonight, there was Julio, back at the goal line, in the umbrella, playing safety. Some players are just too good to keep off the field... :D

CrimsonPride25

1st Team
Jul 25, 2012
Mobile, Al
Was thinking the same thing on that last play. It is amazing how he is still a freakish looking specimen on a field with all NFL players. Falcons may have given up the farm to get him but definitely has been worth it so far.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I agree Julio was high enough to block the kick if Cody hadn't, but that kick would have been a low hook and missed 10-15 wide left if Cody hadn't of blocked it.

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
I remember one play during the Daphne game when espn was there I was sitting with his mom and they called a face mask on him if he hadn't stopped them that play would have probably gone for a TD. His mama was mad cause they called a face mask on him. The funny part was after the game he came over and she was like baby they called you for a facemask you didn't do that did you. his response had me rolling.... "Yea mama I tried to rip his head off". He's a competitive guy and was always physical on both sides of the ball.

I didn't even watch the falcons game last night Alabama and LSU were playing on espnu lol. That's pretty cool. Doesn't seem like that happens very much anymore playing both sides of the ball.

tidegrandpa

All-American
Julio sure didn't show any love for Mo Claiborn early in the game last night either. Claiborn was mugging him while he still caoght the ball. He got up and gave Claiborne a look his mama couldn't wipe off.
Claiborn was called for P/I but the Falcons declined cause of yardage gained. Classic Julio.
:BigA: :biggrin:

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Julio sure didn't show any love for Mo Claiborn early in the game last night either. Claiborn was mugging him while he still caoght the ball. He got up and gave Claiborne a look his mama couldn't wipe off.
Claiborn was called for P/I but the Falcons declined cause of yardage gained. Classic Julio.
:BigA: :biggrin:
Yep, I think he was telling him Roll Tide! :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.