Question: What's the deal with fatigue and injuries vs. the other team?

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Why is it we seem fatigued and injuries are adding up but the other team doesn't? The Aggies have played without an open date but you don't hear about their tiredness and nagging injuries. What say you?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I have not seen fatigue as an issue for Alabama. Maybe Jesse at nose against LSU, but I have not noticed that as a recurring problem. Injuries, on the other hand (???) Some things just happen.

OldNavyTider

1st Team
Apr 16, 2007
Mount Olive, Alabama
Bama's defense got fatigued against LSU because they had a hard time getting off the field on 3rd down. LSU had the ball for over 39 minutes.

Since Bama's off week, they have had to play on the road at Missouri, on the road at Tennessee, at home home against a decent Mississippi State, and on the road against LSU. Since Bama's off week, they have had three out of four games on the road against SEC teams. Yes I'd say they are a little tired.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
An extremely physical game while staying on the field for a lot longer than you're used to will cause just about any team to fatigue. Add in nagging injuries and it just compounds the issue.

Watch the Texas A&M / Florida game when Florida dominated the second half. That is tiredness and fatigue catching up to A&M.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.