Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Pick the Score: Alabama vs. Texas A&M

I still cannot believe that game Saturday night in Death Valley, but it is AM and Johnny Football (I don't understand that nickname, but I disgress) week. They can put up some points so this will be another battle. If we win this game, we go to Atlanta so I see our guys coming out strong Saturday afternoon. This team can play through adversity plus we get them at home.

Bama wins 34-17
    Last edited by Jessica4Bama; November 5th, 2012 at 07:53 AM.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Re: Pick the Score: Alabama vs. Texas A&M

This is a hard one to pick. I wonder what injuries we have and who will be back this week..like Cooper..etc.

Johnny football is a great QB, but are we going on the last two games. Auburn can make anyone look fantastic, and MSU had the spirit broken against us. When he played good defenses he struggled. I watched the game last week, and MSU can't tackle.

I think our defense will watch film from their game and realize how they could do better, especially on 3rd down. We need a spy on the QB and force him to throw, let's just hope their defense can't stop us.

So I say....Bama Wins 34-20. I can see him hitting big play here and there.
    Roll Tide

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

This one actually worries me more than the LSU game did. A&M has improved every game and seems to be peaking at the right time. However, I think Bama wins another close one.

Bama 34
    A&M 28

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

You can throw out the Florida game that was his first game starting and the first game for the team in a new offense. They are a better team now. I have to tip my hat to Kevin Sumlin this offense looks nothing like his Houston offense and they seem to be trying to play some D. I believe we win by 10 points but I believe we give up some points. 38-28

Post Thanks / Like

i say 42-13, with us pulling away in the late third and early fourth.
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Emotional win Sat and a few players banged up. Gigantic bulls-eye on our back…. This game is the one that has worried me the most coming on the heels of MSU and LSU. So, we win but it's very close.

BAMA 31

TAM- 24

RTR!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    You can throw out the Florida game that was his first game starting and the first game for the team in a new offense. They are a better team now. I have to tip my hat to Kevin Sumlin this offense looks nothing like his Houston offense and they seem to be trying to play some D. I believe we win by 10 points but I believe we give up some points. 38-28

I give Sumlin huge props. He has his team to a level, where no one wants to play them. They are a dangerous team.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

I think A&M will mostly be looking for passing to their RB's and running via their QB, with a sprinkling of WR passes stretching the field. We have to keep a spy on the QB.
    Life is short, ocassionally bend the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

BamaNation Second Team CRMSNtide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Playing a well rested, revenge minded LSU at death valley in a night game might be the hardest game of the year.
    A&M worries me some but they haven't had a bye week in a while and this will be their 3rd straight road game.
    And they certainly don't have the defense of an LSU, we should be able to run and pass on them.
    I think CJ Mosley can help contain Jonny Football and our defense will be out to make a statement.

35-13 for the good guys.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    This is a hard one to pick. I wonder what injuries we have and who will be back this week..like Cooper..etc.

Johnny football is a great QB, but are we going on the last two games. Auburn can make anyone look fantastic, and MSU had the spirit broken against us. When he played good defenses he struggled. I watched the game last week, and MSU can't tackle.

I think our defense will watch film from their game and realize how they could do better, especially on 3rd down. We need a spy on the QB and force him to throw, let's just hope their defense can't stop us.

So I say....Bama Wins 34-20. I can see him hitting big play here and there.
    I still cannot get over all those missed tackles. It was baffling. I hope they get that fixed soon. It hadn't really been that big of a problem so far this year.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cynical on TideFans.com

34 - 27

BamaNation All-American B1GTide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Going strictly by the numbers based on previous performance:

Alabama 36 (you average scoring 15 more points per game than other teams allow - they allow 21 ppg)
    aTm 26 (you average allowing other teams 19 points less than they score - they score 45 ppg)

BTW, if you go by aTm stats, the score would be 30-30.

BamaNation First Team BayouBama75's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Pensive on TideFans.com

48-24 La Tech scored in the 50's on them.