Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BamaNation All-SEC WylieTexasTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Pick the Score: Alabama vs. Texas A&M

I understand aTm has put up some points... However, if you take a closer look, the put up 58 on Arky, BAMA put up 52 in the rain... They put up 63 on AU, who hasn't lit up AU like a cheap Vegas whore? They put up 38 against Miss St, so did BAMA. UF & LSU held them under 20. Over all they average 36 points in SEC play. Throw out the AU & Arky, its 25 points. At most I see them putting up their average less AU & Arky.

Now look at the aTm defense... in SEC play it hasn't been bad, giving up 19 points a game. However, they haven't played an offense like ours. They give up 132 yards a game on the ground. Quite frankly, I'm not sure why Miss St quit running as they were moving the ball early. They give up 240+ yards through the air per game.

All that said, BAMA 37 aTm 24 (If we get an early TO from Manziel, BAMA 37-10)
    "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment."-Nick Saban

2. Advertisement
    Suspended
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Manziel is going to be a tougher challenge than Robinson because he is a much more accurate passer. When Robinson heads out of the box his chances of an accurate pass are much lower than what we should see from Manziel.

I think in the end we will see our nickel package on the field most of the game and Sunseri and Mosley will both have great games.

They did allow a ranked LA Tech to put up 57 against them in a 59-57 victory. The barely beat Ole Miss and lost to Florida and LSU, but they stomped the old middle section of the West in Arkansas AND Auburn (while at rock bottom) and whipped an emotionally spent MSU last week.

The odds are very low they can pull off a victory. I say 28-10. This should not be a really close game, but not like LSU either.

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

If Bama comes out with a sense of urgency in the 3rd and we score at all the game is at hand IMO. We had LSU down 14-3 and let up. If we had scored the game could have gotten ugly quick and I also believe given the circumstances LSU played their absolute best game which TX A&M although good will and cannot match. My prediction if we score in the 3rd quarter.

Bama 38-14.

BamaNation Second Team

us 31
    them 17

My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

We're banged up and just played an intense slobber-knocker so I think that will affect Bama some in this game but it won't be enough for the aggies to win.
    TAMU is for sure a feisty & dangerous team with a talented rb and probably a future Heisman contender qb that is the heart and soul of their team. Their defense however, is allowing lots of points and yardage, from inferior opponents which will likely do them in against Bama.

I think they'll get some plays on us, as their offense is potent and we're a tired team. Their two losses came against superior opponents, UF and LSU, who both managed to hold the Aggie offense to under 20 pts and I think Bama's defense will do the same.
    Bama will likely play "keep-away" controlling the game offensively with long drives, so that Johnny Football stays on the bench and our defense gets some rest.

35 BAMA
    20 TAMU

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

34-17

I expect TAMU to come out in their fast paced offense and get on the board.
    TAMU is a good team. We are a better team.

We will try to contain their running game and make 'Lil Johnny' beat us throwing the ball.
    Pressure on the QB should allow us to intercept a couple of passes.
    If we can make TAMU one dimensional we send them home with a loss.

TAMU will try to use the same game plan against us...
    (I don't expect TJ Yeldon to buy into that plan)

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Alabama 41 Texas A&M 17. They don't have the defense to stop our running game.

BamaNation First Team Rolltide_PA's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Alabama 41-24 aTm

48-41 Alabama

An ugly shoot out.

Bama 35
    aTm 10

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    Amazed on TideFans.com

If we have any hope of stopping Oregon (assuming we make it that far), we need to hold AM to the teens.

Quote Originally Posted by tide96 View Post
    48-41 Alabama

An ugly shoot out.
    when was the last time anyone scored 41 points on alabama
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by tide96 View Post
    48-41 Alabama

An ugly shoot out.

See, we play something crazy called defense...

This isn't the PAC 12 or whatever they are called.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

To worship You, I live
    To worship You, I live
    I live to worship You. -
    Israel Houghton