Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Critique of Scarbinsky (Scab) as a Radio Personality

Quote Originally Posted by h2o View Post
    I can't stand to listen to The Opening Drive because of Al Delgreco (sp?). I stopped reading the Birmingham News and al.com because of Scarbinsky's always pro auburn / anti-Alabama garbage. I have been listening to 97.3 in the mornings on my way to work and I must admit I like it much better than the OD. I don't know who at auburn has stepped on Scarbos toes but he has really turned on auburn.
    scAUrbinsky is dumb but he's not stupid. The newspaper business is fading very fast. Radio is his out and to keep ads flowing you can't tick off the fanbase of the state's largest following..... The University of Alabama

2. Advertisement
    Suspended
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamamc1 View Post
    scAUrbinsky is dumb but he's not stupid.
    I hated some of his articles, but I never thought he was lacking in intelligence. I always thought he was pretty sharp, just tried to be too abrasive at times. In the radio business I think he can explain himself better, and it doesn't sound as bad.

BamaNation First Team

The callers on WJOX are what turn me off. Obviously Del Greco is a huge barn homer and it's hard to listen to that crap but the callers on there are just awful. They give certain callers their own platform each day for some reason. I.E. Dawson, Legend, Tammy, Darrell from Columbus. Those type callers have ruined JOX. The Round Table is very good but the other two shows suck because of the idiot, nutcase regular callers sissy fighting with each other. It's just a big soap opera. The Round Table is entertaining and pretty much free of that type stuff.