Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: No One is Talking about Coach Saban's Demeanor against LSU

I think any difference Coach Saban or the players' demeanor was indicative of how much this game meant to them. AJ's tears certainly showed how much the win meant to him. Nothing wrong with tears of joy and relief after such high pressure in coming from behind.
    LSU played better in most the game Saturday night but the better team won.
    "There are two pains in life. There is the pain of discipline and the pain of disappointment. If you can handle the pain of discipline, then you'll never have to deal with the pain of disappointment."-Nick Saban

2. Advertisement

TROLL!!!

BamaNation All-American OreBama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bama_wayne1 View Post
    TROLL!!!
    I thought I was reading a post on tigerdroppings when I read the OP. "Clearly, CNS was observing his team get beat in the second half by a better team, physically and mentally." LOL.
    Pronounced as or-e-bama not Obama.

Or Chris, if you prefer.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by OreBama View Post
    I thought I was reading a post on tigerdroppings when I read the OP. "Clearly superior" LOL.
    How bad must it suck when your team's "clearly superior" still isn't enough?
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    How bad must it suck when your team's "clearly superior" still isn't enough?
    I can't honestly answer that question, but my best guess would be, "Jenna Jameson bad!"

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Maybe he knows he's leaving for Cleveland

Little
    Southern
    University
    Last edited by J4Bama; November 5th, 2012 at 02:50 PM.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

Wow, make a comment about a team being superior or better than us in one stinkin half and our coaches positive response to the adversity and you get called a troll. Nice. Im done posting here. See ya.

BamaNation First Team Bama By Birth's Avatar

I never would have thought I would see this! He was a different coach Saturday night for some reason.
    ' How did I know you went to Auburn? I saw your class ring when you were picking your nose."

Quote Originally Posted by TideHiFlyer View Post
    I know I'm not the only one who saw our legendary Coach's demeanor on the sideline during the LSU game. My buddy said CNS looked "lost" in the second half, (he is a Tennessee fan). I said to him what you were looking at was a coach well in control. He doesnt have to be stark raving mad to be the coach everyone expects. Clearly, CNS was observing his team get beat in the second half by a better team, physically and mentally. We werent getting beat due to real mental errors we were just getting beat by a superior team and he was clapping and encouraging our kids to keep fighting. Indeed, Coach Nick is the best college coach in the nation. I hope he dies a very old man at The Capstone. ROLL TIDE!
    Better team than us? I wouldn't take it that far. But taking the positive approach to keep our YOUNGER team encouraged is what I saw
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

BamaNation All-SEC tidefan39817's Avatar
    My Mood
    Persnickety on TideFans.com

Of course Im not a troll. Clearly LSU were making far less critical errors and certainly turnovers during the game but as Coach Nick said when it counted the most, we overcame great adversity to win the game. A hallmark of a championship team.
    has anybody with a post count above 2 on here ever refered to Coach Saban as Coach Nick?? unless your trolling ofcourse...

Wow, make a comment about a team being superior or better than us in one stinkin half and our coaches positive response to the adversity and you get called a troll. Nice. Im done posting here. See ya.
    Wow, get called a troll and then make a post about how you are not going to ever post here again. I'm done with this thread. See ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama By Birth View Post

I never would have thought I would see this! He was a different coach Saturday night for some reason.
    I doubt coach will bond with another QB like with A.J who came in at the perfect time to be part of the first teams that were 100% coach Saban during very exciting times. They visit hospitals together and probably have a lot more in common than coach Saban did with JPW or GMAC.
    Last edited by CapstoneTider; November 5th, 2012 at 03:08 PM.

BamaNation All-American RollTideMang's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    Wow, get called a troll and then make a post about how you are not going to ever post here again. I'm done with this thread. See ya.
    Wow, read someone's post about him getting called a troll and never posting here again, and then deciding you're not posting in this thread ever again. I'm done with this conversation. See ya.