Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Suspended
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Gary Danielson uncontrolable outburst with the game winning TD? LSU fans think so. :)

LSU fans believe Gary Danielson true self came out as TJ crossed the goal line. He was not in front of the mic, but the uncontrollable joy still came through they say. You be the judge if it was Gary or not

2. Advertisement

Re: Gary Danielson uncontrolable outburst with the game winning TD? LSU fans think so

Just a guess but i'd bet it was the Bama coaches sequestered nearby.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Re: Gary Danielson uncontrolable outburst with the game winning TD? LSU fans think so

Quote Originally Posted by Tidetwin View Post
    Just a guess but i'd bet it was the Bama coaches sequestered nearby.
    It is a little comical to envision it being Gary D. or that someone thinks it's him

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

To me it is similar to the Eli call where you can clearly tell there a bunch of people in the background yelling. I'm surprised Verne didn't choke on the hot dog he was certainly eating.

No you're all wrong. It was Bobby Hebert.

(And I know he was already gone).
    Last edited by bamahippie; November 5th, 2012 at 10:49 AM.

BamaNation First Team Im_on_dsp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CapstoneTider View Post
    LSU fans believe Gary Danielson true self came out as TJ crossed the goal line. He was not in front of the mic, but the uncontrollable joy still came through they say. You be the judge if it was Gary or not
    Uh huh. And that scream in Love Rollercoaster is someone being murdered.

BamaNation First Team

Well, I here Verne yelling "touchdown ALABAMA!!", and a little side noise but I don't hear Gary. Gary does say a few seconds later "he delivered" in talking about AJ. Bobby Hebert was already kicked out of the press box, but he was probably yelling outside. Krymsonman

BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Just more proof that every fanbase thinks every TV announcer hates their football team.
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Congratulations, you'd probably make a pretty good con-man.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RedStar View Post
    Just more proof that every fanbase thinks every TV announcer hates their football team.
    But we all know they really hate us.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

News|BB|FB|Rec Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide1224 View Post
    To me it is similar to the Eli call where you can clearly tell there a bunch of people in the background yelling. I'm surprised Verne didn't choke on the hot dog he was certainly eating.
    This...you hear the same on the Eli call

BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar

The victim card is rather an easy one for people to play.
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

-Bill Belichick

My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

The refs cheat for Bama , the SEC office is in B'ham, so the conference cheats for Bama, CBS pulls for Bama(this may be a little true). It is all a great Bama conspiracy, probably funded by the REC. Oh yeah, the REC owns all the black helicopters, thats why they are seen flying around Ttown all the time.
    to 16 and beyond........

My Mood
    Angry on TideFans.com

You all know that SAID NO ONE EVER meme... Well, until Saturday one of them was "Great call by Verne!"