Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Gary Danielson uncontrolable outburst with the game winning TD? LSU fans think so

I never noticed. I was going nuts before TJ even crossed the goal line.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gary Danielson uncontrolable outburst with the game winning TD? LSU fans think so

Quote Originally Posted by bamahippie View Post
    No you're all wrong. It was Bobby Hebert.

(And I know he was already gone).
    no, you're wrong too...it was the bunnybadger!!
    "You don't have to have a good memory if you are truthful"

BamaNation All-SEC RollTide1017's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The thing I love most about that play, other then the fact that we scored the winning TD, is how loud the LSU fans are at the start of the play but as it unfolds it slowly fades from crazy LSU fans to crazy Bama fans. It's almost like a switch is flipped around the 10 yard line; like every LSU fan went quiet and every Bama fan in the world went nuts. The sound on the play is just so much fun to listen to!

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

It was Hebert....heres' the link to the article where he was asked to leave the booth for excessive cheering...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...s-box/1679941/

BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamafaninOhiO View Post
    It was Hebert....heres' the link to the article where he was asked to leave the booth for excessive cheering...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...s-box/1679941/
    Why would Hebert have gotten excited about Alabama scoring a go ahead TD?
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Congratulations, you'd probably make a pretty good con-man.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

And the scary thing is many of the LSU faithful are proud of Hebert's behavior. They call it "Bobby keeping it real". I call it it something else but I'd have to suspend and ban myself for life.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RedStar View Post
    Why would Hebert have gotten excited about Alabama scoring a go ahead TD?
    good point...my bad!

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife will never forgive ESPN for the fact that Tracy W and many other commentators wore purple and gold for the BCSNCG. It wasn't even subtle. Between all of them and old Gary, LSU got the better media favoritism.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by MBA_99 View Post
    My wife will never forgive ESPN for the fact that Tracy W and many other commentators wore purple and gold for the BCSNCG. It wasn't even subtle. Between all of them and old Gary, LSU got the better media favoritism.
    Personally I don't think there's a conspiracy against Alabama in particular. I think people in general get tired of the same people/teams winning. They hate it so much they make up rules and policies (free agency in the NFL, salary caps etc.) to ensure the same people/teams don't win every year.

But if there is some teams the media pulls for and some they pull against I want to be on the side they pull against. Because it makes winning even sweeter.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    Personally I don't think there's a conspiracy against Alabama in particular. I think people in general get tired of the same people/teams winning. They hate it so much they make up rules and policies (free agency in the NFL, salary caps etc.) to ensure the same people/teams don't win every year.

But if there is some teams the media pulls for and some they pull against I want to be on the side they pull against. Because it makes winning even sweeter.
    The outside world is tired of us and the SEC. Alabama is like Jimmy Johnson to many

Cecil Hurt had a good article that the game "Humanized" Bama from our "machine" like manner, which he went on to say will make the game more of a classic. But I also took it to mean that Alabama is more interesting overall when it's not beating everyone to a pulp every week in predictable fashion, and that is a good and bold point.

5 times as many people watched the Bama LSU game than the UCS vs Oregan late game....... I bet 3/4th were SEC fans. We are a powerful conference, it was like 10 million to 2 Million viewers. Another game around that time drew a lot less.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Did someone say "Goal line stand"?

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamachile's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

That was me, actually. It's just that the microphone in the press box could pick me up all the way up here in Anchorage, AK.
    “Louisiana is a fresh-air mental asylum.”
    ― James Lee Burke, Pegasus Descending

BamaNation All-American CoastGhost's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamachile View Post
    That was me, actually. It's just that the microphone in the press box could pick me up all the way up here in Anchorage, AK.
    I read all the way through and was going to claim it from my living room in NC - but alaska is a little farther away ... I yield - it was you