Bama-Western Carolina kickoff at 11:21am

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Dang!!!! Late high school game the night before and an early morning get-up to get to Tuscaloosa. Ugh, between the late night games and this one there is just not much sleep to be had during this football season.

Pretty sure it will be us. Didn't aTm already have an 11:21 game this season? We haven't had a morning game yet, which is fine with me because I can get back to Birmingham and watch some other games or do some work.
No, he's hoping the stations in Texas will broadcast Alabama vs. Western Carolina instead of Mississippi State vs. Arkansas. Both will be on the SEC Network at the same time, thus creating a split coverage map.

I'd wager to guess stations in Texas will get MSU/Arkansas.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
No, he's hoping the stations in Texas will broadcast Alabama vs. Western Carolina instead of Mississippi State vs. Arkansas. Both will be on the SEC Network at the same time, thus creating a split coverage map.

If so, is there a way to watch like ESPN3?

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO

Ohhhhh. My bad.

BamaDude06

1st Team
Sep 15, 2006
If so, is there a way to watch like ESPN3?
The SEC Network game is usually available on ESPN3, so hopefully this one will be too.

I imagine only the markets in Alabama/closest to WCU will show this game. All others will get Miss St/Arky.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
As said in the earlier post:

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182469

The game is part of a split coverage day on the SEC Network. Some network affiliates, most likely in Mississippi, west Tennessee, Louisiana, and Arkansas will be getting Arkansas vs. Mississippi State.
Oh heck no! I remember when Alabama played Chattanooga in 09, it was a 11:21 kick but, instead we got Arky vs MSU for the first quarter.

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.