1) has McCarron 2nd for Heisman behind Klein and notes that Klein may be hurt.
2) says Alabama-LSU has become "the" CFB game
3) says folks can't have it both ways - people who said Miles should be the Mad Hatter should not criticize Hatter for showing up
4) Thinks Chizik is probably already gone due in large part to Tide success, says its at least 50/50 now and probably greater. Thinks Dooley will return.
5) Thinks aTm plays perfect style to give Tide fits but won't pick Aggies to win; says its good Tide players buy into Saban approach
6) says all teams will lose once but continues to suggest it will be Alabama vs Oregon
7) says LSU left points on field and wonders why they tried the long FG when a first wins the game. That said, he admits that since Bama had not moved in half it was smart.
8) Thought that only the insides kick and fake FG were questionable but says the onsides nearly worked.