Poll: Guess Week 11's Upsets

Which of these upsets will happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
For the purpose of this poll, an upset is defined only as a lower/unranked team defeating a higher ranked team in the BCS rankings. You can pick as many as you'd like. If you think a different upset not listed will happen, let us know which. An (H) beside a team represents the home team.

There are only 2 more weeks in the regular season after this weekend, and the SECCG contenders SHOULD be decided this weekend. If we beat A&M, we will be in Atlanta (I mean we kind of already are, but it will be official after the win). Georgia looks to take the SECE with a win over Auburn this weekend as well, and Florida will take it if UGA loses.

I'm going to go with TCU over K-State in a close one, Stanford over Oregon St, and Iowa State over Texas.

Last edited:

Crimson Cat

FB Moderator
Nov 26, 2006
Alabama
I picked none...

Stanford over OSU is the one I see as a slight possibility but OSU has a pretty good defense (for a PAC team) so I don't think it will. Will be a close game though, imo.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Stanford over OSU is the one I see as a slight possibility but OSU has a pretty good defense (for a PAC team) so I don't think it will. Will be a close game though, imo.
Me too, I just don't see anyone else losing. kstate would be the next closest for me.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Assuming Klein isn't 100%, I think TCU has a shot.

Stanford over Oregon St has potential as well.

Wouldn't be surprised if none happen.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i'm going with auburn over georgia. while i have a seething white-hot hate for both teams, my marginal happiness will be greater with UGA losing as #5/sec-east-best to this year's excuse for a football team that litters the field down at the plains. the schadenfreude would taste about as good as a medium-rare ribeye from Bones :)

Bama Czar

1st Team
Sep 1, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Even though Stanford over Oregon State isn't really an upset as Stanford is a 5 point favorite, I'll pick Stanford according to the rules set forth in this poll.

Otherwise, Penn State could beat Nebraska.......maybe...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I'd love to see the Hokies beat Florida State, but this team is reeling right now.
Sadly, Coach Beamer is sounding increasingly like Coach Mike Shula in his final year at Alabama. ("We're close." etc.). Unfortunately, Coach Beamer has a Shula-esque loyalty to his OC, who does not warrant such loyalty.
We'll see if the results play out in a similar manner here in Blacksburg.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
If Stanford is the favorite then I'll go with Oregon State.

I think TCU will upset K-State regardless of Kleins condition.

I'll also pick Arizona State over USC. I think the wheels may fall off for the Trojans and for whatever reason Arizona State has had their number lately.

Auburn will give it everything they have but Georgia has too much incentive to win.

That's my two cents :) sip[

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
One question........... Why is the poll closing on the 11th at 1:09 p.m. ???
Because I made it at 1:09 on Monday and set it to close 6 days later instead of 5. If someone needs to pick all the right choices the day after to make themselves feel better, then let them have their moment. :tongue:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.