Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I am assuming that Amari played at less than 100%. How about next week?

No doubt that our two play makers to watch in the LSU game, AJ AND Cooper, were both a little injured.

I Feel confideint in A.J's recover does anyone know the status of Cooper other than he is good enough to play? I am not even sure what the injury is.

2. Advertisement

Re: I am assuming that Amari played at less than 100%. How about next week?

He was sore during the game, that is why we didn't see him much. But Looks like he practiced ok today, which is great news. They said he was moving around ok.
    Last edited by TideMom2Boys; November 5th, 2012 at 06:36 PM.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-American RollTideMang's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    He was sore during the game, that is why we didn't see him much. But Looks like he practiced ok today, which is great news. They said he was moving around ok.
    That's good news. I'm sure he would have caught that pass for a TD early in the game had he been at 100% even though it was a little off by AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by RollTideMang View Post
    That's good news. I'm sure he would have caught that pass for a TD early in the game had he been at 100% even though it was a little off by AJ.
    Saban said that he didn't aggravate his injury, just got sore. I think he was out of the game the whole second half.

He said he would be ready to go, then practice reports said he was moving around well and practicing.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-American 2003TIDE's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Seriously who is 100% at this point in the season?

Quote Originally Posted by RollTideMang View Post
    With AJ, As a golfer like many, a sore back will definitely hurt you accuracy until you get warmed up a bit. Not an excuse just an observation

Thanks for the info on Amari.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    Sleepy on TideFans.com
    We missed him and Lacy in the second half. We dodged a bullet! He was wide open on that pass and it was then I knew he wasn't going to make it during that game. I think he'll have another career day Saturday!
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    We missed him and Lacy in the second half. We dodged a bullet! He was wide open on that pass and it was then I knew he wasn't going to make it during that game. I think he'll have another career day Saturday!
    Agree with an above post that he might have caught it normally. It appeared like he got to full speed later than usual, which is a step better than everyone else.

I made a comment maybe the 2nd game that he caught the ball with more authority than anyone since Julio, about 3 games before the press picked up on him. Man I'm good....just kidding.

BamaNation First Team RollinTider1335's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com
    What is his injury?

Quote Originally Posted by RollinTider1335 View Post
    What is his injury?
    Ankle injury.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    Sleepy on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by CapstoneTider View Post
    Agree with an above post that he might have caught it normally. It appeared like he got to full speed later than usual, which is a step better than everyone else.

I made a comment maybe the 2nd game that he caught the ball with more authority than anyone since Julio, about 3 games before the press picked up on him. Man I'm good....just kidding.
    Watched it again. He hit Eric Reid with a move and was gone, but just couldn't hit that next gear. AJ threw it perfectly, but he forgot about the ankle, just no adjustment to the ankle injury.
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    Watched it again. He hit Eric Reid with a move and was gone, but just couldn't hit that next gear. AJ threw it perfectly, but he forgot about the ankle, just no adjustment to the ankle injury.
    It will be great to see him back at full speed. Ankle injuries can have a wide range of severity, but obviously it's not too bad.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

I wouldnt have him do more than maybe ride a bike during practice. I have him in ice and of it as much as possible because Bama is going to need him down the stretch.

Seriously who is 100% at this point in the season?
    Not me, I think I pulled something during the last game in the 4th with about 51-53 seconds left