Blog: Latest Bama News 11/6/12

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
C.J. Mosley moved his crutches as quickly as he could toward the podium to catch the trophy presentation for last season's national championship. He had suffered a hip injury in the third quarter of the 21-0 win over LSU, but by intercepting Jordan Jefferson on the same play he got hurt, he deserved some camera time. As he approached the steps to the elevated platform, a sobering reminder caused him to stop.

Crimson Tide LB Mosley's stellar play stems from his promise to his late best friend-CBSSports

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Alabama radio play-by-play broadcaster Eli Gold did some of his best work Saturday in the last minutes of the Tide's 21-17 win over LSU. Some kind fan has put the radio soundtrack with the television pictures for the last 2:30 or so of the game. We've got the video, so you can judge for yourself. My favorite line: "Man, if I didn't already have gray hair, I would've turned pure white-headed by now."

Must see and hear Eli and Savage!!! Last 2:30 and highlights!

Eli Gold’s call: ‘The champion has gotten up off the deck'-Daily Bama Blog

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
"It obviously was a good drive in the two-minute," Alabama coach Nick Saban said. "We've never really had to use the two-minute." Even so, the Tide practices it regularly each Thursday inside its indoor practice facility. The players say it's ready when needed, such as the last game against LSU or maybe Saturday's home game against No. 15-ranked Texas A&M. Recorded crowd noise fills the facility, and the first-team offens...

No need to hurry: The 2-minute offense works just fine-Daily Bama Blog

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.