Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American ElkhartTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Tickets available before the game?

First of all Mods... I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here but I need an answer and Ticket Swap gets me no traffic.. move if you need to.

I'm going to my first home game in a few years... coming all the way from Indiana. I don't have a ticket to the game yet. In the past I've had luck getting a ticket before the game outside of the stadium. Will I still have luck doing this? It is only myself that needs a ticket. And I'm worried that I won't find one for a decent price. And also are there still fake tickets that people sell?

Someone tell me everything will be alright! lol

Also if you have a ticket to spare and want to meet up on campus PLEASE e-mail me... codyryanvincent@gmail.com

Thanks guys.

RTR
    The poster formerly known as "RoLL TiDE 13 26"

2. Advertisement

Re: Tickets available before the game?

There always will be fake tickets for sale. There should be a few tickets around, but as you probably know the better tickets go early and for more money. If you wait til right at kickoff you might score some cheaper.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Angelic on TideFans.com

I honestly would be too scared to risk it. I would rather have ticket in hand bought from a respectable source so I could get my money back if something happened. Others have had luck scalping before the game, but be cautious because there are fakes out there.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I am scared! I just feel like it is too late to try to get some. I don't care where I sit I just want to be in the stadium! haha

I wasn't sure I would be able to go because I coach for a high school team and we just lost last friday in the playoffs so now I'm free.. otherwise I would have bought them in advance.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonChuck's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by ElkhartTider View Post
    First of all Mods... I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here but I need an answer and Ticket Swap gets me no traffic.. move if you need to.

I'm going to my first home game in a few years... coming all the way from Indiana. I don't have a ticket to the game yet. In the past I've had luck getting a ticket before the game outside of the stadium. Will I still have luck doing this? It is only myself that needs a ticket. And I'm worried that I won't find one for a decent price. And also are there still fake tickets that people sell?

Someone tell me everything will be alright! lol

Also if you have a ticket to spare and want to meet up on campus PLEASE e-mail me... codyryanvincent@gmail.com

Thanks guys.

RTR
    It depends what game you are going to also. If it is Western Kentucky, I would guess that you would be able to find one outside no problem.
    Lucky #13

If you really do not care where you sit then you should have no problems.

I was there before the Miss State game and saw all kinds of tickets for sale. It won't be a problem. The ticket brokers will be identified by the lanyard around their neck. You'll also see other (regular people) trying to unload tickets for people that couldn't make the game for whatever reason. I guess you run the risk of buying a counterfeit ticket, but I would say the odds are pretty slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbone View Post
    I was there before the Miss State game and saw all kinds of tickets for sale. It won't be a problem. The ticket brokers will be identified by the lanyard around their neck. You'll also see other (regular people) trying to unload tickets for people that couldn't make the game for whatever reason. I guess you run the risk of buying a counterfeit ticket, but I would say the odds are pretty slim.
    Odd first post but I agree. Always some tickets available!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I'm sorry... I am going to the Texas A&M game.

BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonChuck View Post
    It depends what game you are going to also. If it is Western Kentucky, I would guess that you would be able to find one outside no problem.
    I dunno, I'd be willing to bet all the Western Kentucky tickets have already been used and would be worthless to any remaining games.
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Congratulations, you'd probably make a pretty good con-man.

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Bookworm on TideFans.com

I had a guy right across from BDS two hours before the MSU game selling tickets to the LSU game for $500 (2). I chuckled and thought, " You're nuts. If by chance we lose to unbeaten MSU, those tickets will be worth maybe half that."

There are tons on the Quad. I saw them.
    :13

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Thanks so far everyone... looking for more opinions/advice...

my season ticket neighbor is selling one of his. I know its real because he sits beside me at every game..lol.. I can give you his cell number if you are interested. I think he wants $90 for it.
    I aint never been nothing but a winner.